Skip to comments.Dear Mr. President, We are still a free country
Posted on 02/02/2010 12:03:11 PM PST by Jim Robinson
Dear Mr. President,
We are still a free country with a constitution and our God-given unalienable individual rights. You can't just order people to purchase your health insurance plan. The congress does not have the constitutional authority to enact your socialist health care plan anyway. The federal government has no authority to involve itself in health care issues.
And your plan is most definitely socialism whether you care to admit it or not. And it's unconstitutional.
But I do love your methodology. No matter what the problem, all we have to do is throw more federal money at it and magically it is solved. Too bad you have no such solution for the national debt.
By the way, if you're such a big believer in "pay go" why are you taking us trillions of dollars deeper into debt with your continued asinine spending habits?
Also, too bad you think the federal government should involve itself in every problem area facing our society. Perhaps you should review the constitution and per chance discover the actual seventeen enumerated powers of the federal government. And while you're at it, please review the tenth amendment and then get your nose out of the people's business.
You're still an idiot.
All the people I know who were not born here are as terrified as I am. We have nowhere to go for true freedom if we loose...lose...now I am lost - gotta check my dictionary. Got it: if we lose America.
Heartfelt thanks for your post and your wisdom!!!
Thank you T Minus Four. Fr is the only place where I get some hope, from time to time. Thank you all :-)
Great job Jim. You don’t know how important your standing up is.
Pray for America and Jim Robertson
So I noticed-that’s the reason I contradicted him with the truth. But, in truth, he’s much worse than an ideologue, he’s a great danger to all of us who are freedom loving and support the “Founding.”
The congress does not have the constitutional authority to enact your socialist health care plan anyway.
The federal government has no authority to involve itself in health care issues.
Jim, I don't think this dork cares what he legally can or cannot do.
Maybe we need to talk louder.
Thank you :-)
Obama is truly the Prince of Lies.
You can’t talk to us that way! We’re your leaders!
Look for a new Fairness Doctrine for the internet coming soon.
Now pay your taxes and have a nice day.
Your friends on the American Left
Brilliant analysis of the entire situation!!! I mean, brilliant! It is a rare thing to read someone’s blog and have it hit so true to home. You are so right in everything you have said. Excellent writing with such clarity and truth. I feel exactly the same as you..
The Obama Administration is something History will have to scrape-off the sole of its boot.
or wash off the inside of it’s underwear...
1) My house and land will be taken from me if I don't pay taxes each year.
2) I can't legally display a firearm in public.
3) I can't withdraw cash over a certain amount from my bank account without having my name reported to the government.
4) I can't legally drive my car without purchasing an insurance policy.
5) I have to pay school taxes even if I don't use any school services.
6) I can't legally walk my dog without a leash.
7) I can't legally use a dog leash over 6 feet long.
8) I can't consume an alcoholic beverage on the street outside my residence.
9) I can't legally ride in an automobile without physical restraints in use.
10) I can't stock up on cold medicine at the local Wal-Mart.
11) I can't travel to other nations without govenment issued paperwork.
12) I can't travel to any country I want - only those on an approved list.
13) I can't choose whether or not certain monies are witheld from my paycheck.
14) I can't legally drive my car without paying a registration to the State, and paying for someone to inspect it periodically.
15) I can't buy the medications I require without the State deciding which ones I need a Doctor's prescription for.
Jim, I love you like a brother, but I don't feel all that free anymore.
Obama is a Cloward-Piven disciple. His goal is to bankrupt the USA, and then rebuild it in his image. Look at the new budget. At the rate he is going, he won’t need 3 years.
You can't just order people to purchase your health insurance plan.Thanks JimRob.
Idiots don't understand this, though.
(Im proud youre an American. Youre an example.)
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.