Skip to comments.Brown runs for Calif. governor
Posted on 03/02/2010 2:39:34 PM PST by legalwatch
SACRAMENTO, Calif. (Legal Newsline)-California Attorney General Jerry Brown on Tuesday announced he wants to be governor once again.
(Excerpt) Read more at legalnewsline.com ...
Why not? We already have a 70s Carter era retro presidency.
I’m completely behind governor moonbeam taking up the Dem banner.. good luck with that!
Get ready for jokes Cali voters our state becoming one
I’ll have to see if I can find my old signs: Keep California green don’t vote Brown.
The local media is already fawning all over him as they will with any dimoKKKRAT.
California doesn’t need Brown rot.
Note to Jerry: If you get elected...get somebody else to paint your gov portrait the last guy thought he was Picasso and it is totally ugly!
So I guess California has no term limits? He’s already been governor for two terms.
Moonbeam has alot of baggage:
1. He appointed Rose Bird—the most liberal judicial officer in California history— to the Cal Supreme Ct.
2. Failed to prosecute ACORN.
3. History of anti-business and anti-job creation.
4. Pro-government unions,
5. Couldn’t keep Linda Ronstadt happy; and...
6. Did I mention he appointed Rose Bird?
I think what this is telling us is that nobody capable wants the job
You missed something in the title (aka Gov Moonbeam) :)
“Couldnt keep Linda Ronstadt happy; and...”
Which is odd since she’s as nutty as he is.
He was Governor before the term limits law was enacted.
Start the recall as soon as they swear him in.
The dumbest of the dumb running for Governor? He even sounds dumb. When he was in Oakland, they had just about the highest crime rate in the country.
With Whitman on the other side I must sit this one out.
RE: “Moonbeam has alot of baggage:”
And there’s one really damning tidbit I can’t post here....
7. He drove a Plymouth and made us ride bicycles...
8. He opposed the will of the voters, and tried to defeat Prop. 8.
9. He is close friends with commie Tom Hayden, and supported the bogus “Big Green” initiative, which was resoundingly defeated by the voters.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.