I ain’t quittin!
We have only just begun to fight! They’re not taking my country away without taking me with it.
Hear, hear, hear! And HEAR!
That great Patrick Henry quote will be our motto for the coming SOCIALIST SMACKDOWN.
Here’s what’s next:
1) We point to 2010 and 2012, and in the meantime tie the crap sandwich up in the courts and postpone any tax collections on it until such a time as it is ruled constitutional (or forever if it is ruled unconstitutional.)
2) If they still try to collect taxes we should institute an immediate and graduated taxpayer revolt. Lift the number of your dependents so that the least amount of taxes are with-held. Some people may consider with-holding their quarterly payments (independent business people). We institute immediately a HUGE legal defense fund to immediately and aggressively defend any legal actions against anyone involved in the taxpayer revolt - under the premise of the HCR Socialism Care Constitionality question.
3) Continue to legislatively deny funding to the Socialist monster = Fed. Government. Republicans should threaten and actually bring Government to a grinding halt (other than our military, prisons, police and fire.)
4) Continue the 2010 brow beating in 2012. Elect a Freedom loving, socialist hating president - to continue cleaning up the mess of the socialist RATS.
5) Implement zero deficit based budgeting - continue to clean up all of the entitlement debt liabilities and clarify what we can and cant expect out of these legacy entitlement programs. Begin the tough work of ramping them back to a reality basis - or eliminating many of the 2,000 fed entitlements.
“We have only just begun to fight!”
Oops, John Paul Jones (I think) - also Revolutionary War times.
Patrick Henry said, “Give me liberty or give me death!”
The Backyard Homestead