Skip to comments.Special Ops Teams (Vanity)
Posted on 03/23/2010 11:49:38 AM PDT by StonyMan451
Special Ops Teams
I think two of the most inspiring people I have seen in the last year are James O'Keefe and Hannah Giles, who made ACORN videos, and what I'm suggesting in this post is inspired by them.
If there's anything the passage of the Health Care Bill has done to me, it is to convince me that it is time to take action against those who would deprive us of our liberty. It is time to take the gloves off and to fight with bare fists. I am NOT saying it is time to take up arms against the government, or to do anything illegal. That time has not arrived, and I hope it never does.
But what I AM saying is that it's time to fight dirty.
My proposal is this... I believe it is time for patriotic Americans to form small "special ops" groups, on their own initiative and on their own authority, to accomplish specific objectives that will weaken and eventually destroy the enemy. A sort of "underground resistance." I'm suggesting that small groups of like-minded people get together and decide on a specific "mission" they want to accomplish, and then dedicate themselves to plan, finance, and execute the mission, in much the same way as James O'Keefe and Hannah Giles did to ACORN.
When they are finished the mission, they can disband, or they can take it upon themselves to do it again with another mission. These missions should be legal, ethical, and based on truth. They should be short-termed, tactical goals. I'm not talking about something long-term and broad, such as "start an organization to help young boys grow into mature men." That's all well and good, and necessary. But it's too long-term. We need quick action, now. I'm also not talking (necessarily) of creating some sort of corporate identity. I'm simply talking about small groups of like-minded individuals taking action.
Here are some examples of the types of "missions" I'm thinking of.
1. Research, document, and expose the corruption of a local politician or political appointee, even bringing your evidence to the State's Attorney.
2. File a well articulated, legitimate lawsuit to assert a fundamental civil right.
3. Do something like the ACORN videos.
4. Recruit a good conservative candidate to run for Congress in a district currently held by a liberal and get him/her elected.
5. Get a good law passed in your state legislature or city/county council.
6. Get a bad law repealed.
7. File a lawsuit challenging the constitutionality of an unconstitutional law.
8. Investigate, document, and expose any violation of the law by an abortion clinic.
8. Get rid of a RINO.
10. Convince a politician to vote the right way.
11. Publicize a liberal corporation's wrongdoings. This can be a 2-fer if you get them on an environmental or slave labor issue.
12. Sue a school system for violating your child's right to practice his or her religion.
13. Get a textbook manufacturer to correct factual errors and bias. Sue them, if necessary.
14. Go to a liberal politician's town hall meeting and get them to say something stupid that can be used against them in the next election.
15. Get a liberal official in the state government to violate your civil rights, and then sue them. (Then use the profits to plan your next mission.)
16. Create a really funny bumper sticker that ridicules a local or national liberal politician and have it printed. Distribute it and/or sell it to as many people as possible. Use the profits to do it again.
17. Produce a killer You-Tube video and help it go viral.
Different people have different talents, resources, and time to dedicate to these efforts. It isn't important that everyone do big things. It can be small or it can be big. But it should be within your means to accomplish. The important thing is that we launch an assault on the enemy that comes from hundreds, even thousands of different angles. So fast and furious that the enemy can't catch its breath and organize an effective defense.
Some groups will choose big missions, like exposing a corrupt politician. Other groups will do something small, like creating and distributing a funny but effective bumper sticker.
The point is this: Schedule a meeting with some of your friends where you can brainstorm. Develop a plan, figure out how you're going to pay for it, and then do it. Just make sure you're attacking the enemy.
Every group should read Saul Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals" and use it against the liberals.
I've already spoken with my friends, and we will be getting together soon to choose our mission. I'm looking forward to a really good time. This'll be a lot of fun!
That is a good list with a doable option for everyone or anyone, thanks.
Your second (8) (which should be 9) should probably be, replace a RINO with a conservative. I’d rather have the sassafras tea than the cyanide.
You are now on the terrorist watch list. /sarc
As for the idea and list... nice.
Agreed. I like sassafras better than cyanide, too!
Another thought is to file a Freedom of Information Request if you have to, to get the goods on a bad politician.
Someone should write Obama and dare him to join FR. Give up a golf game or two and see how the other side lives.
Okay, meyer, we've started a core ops team. Lets start brainstorming.
Thanks for the pingeroo!
OK, first, I have to ask a question about the Georgia governor’s race. I hear that there’s a candidate that wants to have the state act as an intermediary between the taxpayer and the federal government so that the state can hold federal income tax back from the federal gov’t if they find that the feds are acting outside of the confines of the constitution. Who is that man?
w3 w!11 n33d 4 (0d3 142m4742 50 w3 d0n7 5h007 34(h 07h3r 8y m!574k3 !
I would put at the top of the list: Make sure that your Secretary of State is a conservative Republican. If we don’t counter Soros’ plans, we’re cooked.
Does that mean we get decoder rings?
Of course...secret handshake is optional ......;o)
OMG!!!1!one! Htis iss t3h antee-sux0rz!!
You Stayin Safe Troop ?
Hell, yes. I’m a FOBbit this deployment. While it is FAR more boring, it’s definitely safer. I’ve only been out on one patrol so far, and it’s probably going to be my only one.
Oh well, going home soon for R&R and the birth of my second daughter!
Well that is good ! I know ya may get tired of hearing this but thanks for taking yer turn in the barrel buddy....
I am proud of ya !
Stay Safe an let us know what gun ya name that new baby...
Hope all stay healthy !
I think this is one of the best ideas ever posted here!