Skip to comments.Screams in the smoke as Moscow rush hour turned to horror
Posted on 03/29/2010 11:34:14 AM PDT by LibWhacker
Amid the jostling crowds squeezing their way on to the packed train at Lubyanka, no one gave the silent, bulkily dressed woman a second glance. It was minutes before 8 oclock and she was just one of the seven million passengers due on the Moscow Metro that day.
Seconds later, before the train had left the station platform, she detonated her explosives, sending glass and twisted metal ripping through the carriage and filling the air with screams and smoke.
[. . . snip . . .]
One man, the boyfriend of a woman seriously injured in the blast, swore vengeance against all Muslims and showed off blood on his hands that he claimed had come from punching a Muslim passer-by in the face.
I am going to kill one of them. A Tajik, an Azerbajani, it does not matter, they are all the same, he spat at journalists gathering in Lubyanka Square. War is going to begin.
(Excerpt) Read more at timesonline.co.uk ...
The same "neo-conservative" cheerleaders who have been the most ardent supporters of the so-called War on Terror have had a strong interest in the Russia-Chechnya conflict . . . but on the side of the Chechens. Do some online research on an organization called the American Committee for Peace in Chechnya, and you'll find a whole bunch of interesting names associated with it.
They changed their name to the American Committee for Peace in the Caucasus shortly after the Beslan massacre -- probably because people were starting to ask a lot of questions about what their agenda really is.
Some very interesting information linked here:
War is going to begin.
The West at war with Islam? Yeah, right! The Leftists in power in the West will see to it that doesn’t ever happen.
Since when do we equate former godless Soviets with the “west”
Come on now. It is only the 70% of the extremists which make the other 30% of moderate Muslims look bad. < / sarcasm >
Since we entered the post-modern era/age.
HEADLINES FROM LIBERAL PRESS:
TEA PARTY ATTACKS RUSSIA
RIGHT WING CHRISTIAN MILITIA SPREADING TO EUROPE
Putin will investigate and send his goons. Whoever he tags as an instigator will wish he or she had never been born.
Thanks for that. Had never seen it before. Those folks have it exactly backward. It’s true Russia is a great threat to us still. But Islam is an order of magnitude more threatening, imo. Bookmarked for future reference.
Why would a muslim want to immigrate to Russia? To commit terrorist acts.
Putin needs to see this terrorism for what it is, and align with the West. His reluctance to take Iran to task is nothing if not plain suicidal.
The military build-up. The rhetoric. The guy’s got his head firmly implanted. His people and our people have much more in common that he wants to admit. And it’s self-defeating to go at each other like he seems to favor.
Siding with China is just more of the same. China will come knocking on his door, if it ever does best the U.S. And this guy should be bright enough to figure that out for himself.
If there is a war between the free West and Islam, which side will Obama be on?
I’m still waiting for Russian revenge for the murder of hundreds of schoolchildren in Beslan in 2004. It never came. Instead Russia attacked Orthodox Christian Georgia unprovoked. So Russia is going to keep getting attacked as long as they keep coddling the jihadists and persecuting Christians.
Putin made a lot of pronouncements after the muslims slaughtered school children at Breslin, but he didn’t follow through. Let’s see what he does now.
Was Beslan Putin’s “Reichstag Fire” that he used to consolidate power?
Perhaps some prayers are in order for those injured
in these attacks and their families.
Dear Lord, protect and succor those innocents killed
and wounded in these attacks and their families, help
the Russian people to face their real enemies. amen.
Shamil Basayev, who carried out the Beslan massacre, was trained, equipped, and assisted by Russia as he waged jihad against the Christian nation of Georgia in 1992 and 1993. Russia created, trained and armed the animal Basayev and he bit the hand that fed him.
Has Putin made a speech about this attack? Such attacks must be stopped cold. Our prayers are with the families of the fallen.
Note: Russia started to become part of the west when they went from Communism and back to God.