Skip to comments.Do Democrats Commit Hate Crimes Against Black Republicans?
Posted on 04/01/2010 7:05:26 AM PDT by illiac
Racists! That incendiary charge hurled by Democrats at Tea Party activists protesting against ObamaCare was shown to be totally false by Jack Cashill in his article "A Closer Look at the Capitol Steps Conspiracy".
Given the Democratic Party's 150-year record of racist rhetoric and racial violence - from the days of slavery until today - it is astonishing to see Democrats sanctimoniously playing the race card.
(Excerpt) Read more at rightsidenews.com ...
By definition, it is impossible for a liberal to commit a hate crime.
That’s a great video expose of the lies about the events at the capitol.
Of course not; everyone knows that only Republicans commit hate crimes. When Democrats do the same thing, it’s called enthusiasm.
Umm. Is a bear Catholic?
No, it’s called community activism.
“I need you to go out and talk to your friends and talk to your neighbors. I want you to talk to them whether they are independent or whether they are Republican. I want you to argue with them and get in their face!”
Yes, Remember CODE PINK and their attack on CONDI RICE?
No, Democrats are fully capable of committing hate crimes against anyone who disagrees with them. Look at that leftist airhead, Jodie Evans, at Karl Rove’s book signing. These leftist morons have been getting away with this kind of crap for forty years. Rove should have pressed charges.
In 1996, Democratic mayor of Atlanta, Cambell ordered police to detain and remove Alan Keyes, the one African American candidate running for President and invited to a television debate in Atlanta.
No charges and no formal arrest was made. Keyes was simply detained, handcuffed, put in police squad car, driven to a parking garage at the edge of town, and released.
It was an astounding racial incident that remains largely without public comment or concern.
In 2004, the Reverend Wayne Perryman, an inner-city minister in Seattle, filed a class action suit against the Democratic Party for its racist actions. In his 100-page brief, he lists the abuses heaped on black Americans:
* Democrats opposed abolitionist of slavery and Abolitionists
* Democrats supported slavery and fought and gave their lives to expand it
* Democrats supported and passed the Fugitive Slave Laws of 1793 & 1854
* Democrats supported and passed the Missouri Compromise to protect slavery
* Democrats supported and passed the Kansas Nebraska Act to expand slavery
Democrats supported and backed the Dred Scott Decision (denying citizenship to free blacks in free states)
* Democrats supported and passed Jim Crow Laws
* Democrats opposed the Reconstruction Act of 1867
* Democrats opposed the Emancipation Proclamation, freeing the slaves
* Democrats opposed the 13th ( to end slavery), 14th (to grant citizenship to blacks) and 15th (give blacks the right to vote) Amendments
* Democrats opposed the Civil Rights Act of 1866
* Democrats opposed the Civil Right Act of 1875
* Democrats had it overturned by U.S. Supreme Court
* Democrats opposed the 1957 Civil Rights Acts
* Democrats argued against the passage of the 1964 Civil Rights Acts
* Democrats argued against the passage of the 1965 Voting Rights Acts
* Democrats voted against the 1972 Equal Employment Opportunity Act
* Democrats supported and backed Judge John Ferguson in the case of Plessy v Ferguson (declared that separate but equal was good enough for blacks)
* Democrats supported the School Board of Topeka Kansas in the case of Brown v The Board of Education of Topeka Kansas (overturned Plessy v Ferguson, ending segregation).
In 2005, the district court decided that he lacked standing to bring the suiut.
Outstanding post it should open a liberals eyes if they dare to read.
Ever hear of Robert Bork?
What a great man he is. I have seen some video’s of him in the past and also he has been on some of the talk radio shows lately too. God bless him.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.