Skip to comments.Fox said Tea Party to start a Federation
Posted on 04/08/2010 6:51:32 AM PDT by Marty62
I checked didn't find anything about this blip by Fox.
Is this true and who and what is behind this move(if true)
We need a lot less CLING-ONS in the Federation and no more excursions across the Southern Texanian Neutral zone...
That is what I’m worried about.
Who What When and where?
Since FR is the go-to site for info. Will the person that organized this move please make themselves available to answer Questions?
MN is not joining Ls against Obamacare. If I remember correctly they are working on passing a proclamation of support.
Put Al Franken in Senate.
I would just like some names and backgrounds.
You KNOW the msm are already working on that side of the move.
Please note that Texas is the only state with a legal right to secede from the Union . (Reference the Texas-American Annexation Treaty of 1848.)
We Texans love y'all, but we'll probably have to
Take action since B. Hussein Obama won the election. We'll miss you too.
Here is what can happen:
#1: Barack Hussein Obama becomes President of the United States , Texas immediately secedes from the Union .
#2: George W. Bush will become the President of the Republic of Texas .
So what does Texas have to do to survive as a Republic?
1. NASA is just south of Houston , Texas . We will control the space industry.
2. We refine over 85% of the gasoline in the United States .
3. Defense Industry—we have over 65% of it. The term “Don't mess with Texas ,” will take on a whole
4. Oil - we can supply all the oil that the Republic of Texas will need for the next 300 years. Yankee states? Sorry about that.
5. Natural Gas - again we have all we need and it's too bad about those Northern States. John Kerry will have to figure out a way to keep them warm....
6. Computer Industry - we currently lead the nation in producing computer chips and communications—small companies like Texas Instruments, Dell Computer, EDS, Raytheon,
> National Semiconductor, Motorola, Intel, AMD, Atmel, Applied Materials, Ball Miconductor, Dallas Semiconductor, Delphi, Nortel, Alcatel, etc, etc. The list goes on and on.
7. Medical Care - We have the largest research centers for cancer research, the best burn centers and the top trauma units in the world, as well as other large health centers. Dallas has some of the best hospitals in the United States .
8. We have enough colleges to keep us going: University of Texas , Texas A&M, Texas Tech, Rice, SMU, University of Houston , Baylor, UNT ( University of North Texas ), Texas
Women's University, etc. Ivy grows better in the South anyway.
9. We have a ready supply of workers. We could just open the border when we need some more.
10. We have essential control of the paper industry, plastics, insurance, etc.
11. In case of a foreign invasion, we have the Texas
National Guard and the Texas Air National
Guard. We don't have an Army, but since everybody down here has at least six rifles and a pile of ammo, we can raise an Army in 24 hours if we need one. If the situation really gets bad,
We can always call the Department of Public Safety and ask them to send over Chuck Norris and a couple of Texas Rangers.
12. We are totally self-sufficient in beef, poultry, hogs, and several types of grain, fruit and vegetables, and let's not forget seafood from the Gulf. Also, everybody down here knows how to cook them so that they taste good. Don't need any food.
This just names a few of the items that will keep the Republic of Texas in good shape. There isn't a thing out there that we need and don't have.
Now to the rest of the United States under President Obama:
Since you won't have the refineries to get gas for your cars, only President Obama will be able to drive around in his big 9 mpg SUV. The rest of the United States will have to walk or ride bikes.
You won't have any TV as the Space Center in Houston will cut off satellite communications.
You won't have any natural gas to heat your homes, but since Mr. Obama has predicted global warming, you will not need the gas as long as you survive the 2000 years it will take to get enough heat from Global Warming.
Signed, The People of Texas
P.S. This is not a threatening letter - just a note to give you something to think about!
SLEEP WELL TONIGHT THE EYES OF TEXAS ARE UPON YOU!!
One Nation Under God
Captain! I’ve found something! BOOM!
The red shirts are enlisted. The blue shirts are officers.
Kewl. I really think that sessesion is becoming more of an option.
Yesterday I saw a story that quoted some LEO spokesperson saying that if they can smuggle humans (modern slavery) to Houston, then they can spread out across the U.S. This type of thing makes me sick to my stomach.
The FBI and ICE in Houston are useless.
It seems they turn a blind eye to this outrage.
Please include this issue in one of the reasons for sessesion.
Fiscal Responsibility Constitutionally Limited Government Free Markets
As long at the Tea Party does not align it with a specific political party and supports real conservatives with this set of objectives, it can influence the selection of candidates in the primaries and outcomes in the elections.
The Republicans need to understand this is not business as usual and the Democrats need to be very afraid. If Tea Party becomes a separate political party (as some have suggested and the democrats/media want), then it is shooting itsself in the foot. If the Tea Party becomes a large voting block with a set of common sense values, then a favorable outcome can be achieved.
In that vein, these objectives can be used to recruit "independents" and democrats (what was that poll the other day). When Democrats/Progressives/Socialists and their attack dogs in the liberal/socialist media trash the Tea Party it grows stronger.
I had an interesting thought the other day. Democrats were always saying, "It's for the children." When you think about what the Obama/Pelosi/Reid Socialists are doing to America, we now own the cause - It's for the children. How are we going to leave America for the children? Massive debt? Sky-high taxes? No jobs and opportunities? A world-class weakling? Third-world health care? Think about it.
My beeber and phaser is set to Stune...Series!
Question: I’m native born Texan. Will my kids born out of state get automatic citizenship to the new Lone Star Republic?
Be afraid GOP, be very very afraid. Or good-bye GOP, hello Tea Party!
“As long at the Tea Party does not align it with a specific political party and supports real conservatives with this set of objectives, it can influence the selection of candidates in the primaries and outcomes in the elections”
Texas has it’s own electric grid too, we are not tied into the USA grid.
We’re staying put for now but if the time comes we’ll fight our way out and join the new Republic.
Now who wouldn’t know that?
I suspect we have a spy in our midst...
This is Republican astro-turfing.
And, predictably, like the Republican hacks, they think our problem is solely money.