Skip to comments.Obama 'amused' by Tea Party rallies (They should thank the Wee Wee for enacting tax cuts)
Posted on 04/16/2010 3:54:24 AM PDT by Zakeet
click here to read article
I'll bump that. The gearing up for this has probably started.
I doubt they have the guts to pull it off.
We need a graphic of this silly man playing in the White House on playground equipment because that is what it appears he does all day....whipping out his pen when he has to but otherwise, sleeping late, keeping mtg's short as possible, playing basketball and funnin at the cocktail hour. He drinks too much because he cannot handle the job (or being married to that beard, don't ya think?).
I don’t mean to be offensive, but you’re naive. Imposing Marxism on the world is a fight to the death. This is the Left’s best chance to take America down. Dedicated Marxists have no problem at all with using violence to achieve their end.
This isn’t hypothetical. History shows us Marxism has always imposed itself via force. There is not one instance where it hasn’t.
Dear Mr. Usurper,
Go muck yourself.
Wee, the People.
And of course there are also all his departments' policies, including the ludicrous concept by the EPA that CO2 is a pollutant, interference in talk radio by FCC "community" rules, and all manner of other economy- and freedom-killing strategies.
By November, this traitorous domestic agenda will be complete. He'll just sit back the rest of his term and watch it work to destroy our economy and our freedom, while he continues to accomplish his last remaining objective -- turning us into a toothless, third-rate power by his foreign policy strategy of backhanding our allies and bowing and scraping before our sworn enemies. All the while knowing that, come 2013, the Republicans won't have the courage to turn any of it back -- just like they have never previously had the courage to reverse any big government program of the last 100 years.
This is the legacy 0 wants -- the "transformation" of the United States that he made clear in the campaign that he'd work to achieve. No one should be surprised that he's well on the way to doing it.
“Ill thank him for kissing my a$$...
Thats about it...”
We can also thank him for reminding us daily what a pivotal point we are at in this nation. We can thank him for inspiring us to keep up the fight to rid
ourselves of him and the rest of the arrogant morons in congress. The more we see him, the more our momentum builds to fix this blunder fast.
The Kenyan won’t be laughing in November.
He might be a little more pizzed after this election...
And as far as I am concerned I hope it gives him an ulcer...
Then let me clarify.
1) To pull off a Reichtag moment, in America, would require a series of events and not just one event. Or were you thinking along the lines of a nuclear bomb? That is truly the nuclear option upon which fallout would rain on Democrat and Republican alike. The more complicated a conspiracy the more likely it is to fall apart.
2)The Left is positioned in places of power but is not poised for total power. For instance, how is the democrat controlled federal government going to "take control" of the state of Florida where both house and the governorship are under republican control? And the other 49 states?
3)The left does not have total control of media - Internet, talk radio, cell phones, etc. The left poisons the airwaves but the right does counter.
4) Yanking the guns away from armed citizens will be costly. Where it will cost the left most is in blood but mostly in time. The longer they drag out such a coup the longer their support is likely to wain.
5) Are there that many dedicated marxists? There are a lot of fellow travelers (looters, hanger-ons, single issuers, etc), but what are they going to do, eliminate elections?
The best, most direct way for these clowns to pull off the coup is first by stealth - they will never admit that Obama was bred and groomed to be a leftist and never reveal what their true agenda is. Second, they will try to consolidate power (health care and cap/trade) and hook as many people to the federal government teat (amnesty, unions, card check), all at the risk of bankrupting the country. If they are that close to marxist control, then why the mad dash to shove all this crap through? No, they realize that their position is tenative.
They will try to undermine the Tea Party movement, but I have to say good luck suckers. But if you ask me their efforts so far are lame and rather gutless. The most audacious thing they do is lie.
And no, the dedicated marxist will never give up.
Understand. I saw today that an estimated 111,000 people participated in Tea Parties yesterday. Not bad crowds considering it was a work day. To me the fuse is already lit and its burning toward armed rebellion.
Actually I see several possible scenarios:
1. The left creates a bogus crisis and declares martial law. or some sort of emergency powers, whereby it will attempt to shut down all but government or gov’t-controlled communication. This presages the suspension of elections. Patriots will rebel.
2. Onada refuses to leave office despite being voted out by the electorate. Patriots will rebel.
3. The Marxist Onada continues his assault on America. Patriots finally rebel. If impeachment and peaceful ouster from office does not work patriots will rebel.
The problem the left has created for itself is its enforcers. All are street or union thugs. Controlling them, if Onada wished to, would be problematical. As we saw in New Orleans with Jindal’s son and his girlfriend, violence is very much part of the Marxist arsenal. No Marxist gov’t has ever come into power except via violence.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.