Skip to comments.W.H. Talking Point, "From Day One" (16 times)
Posted on 05/03/2010 8:46:20 AM PDT by Nachum
The White House talking point for the day.... over and over again.
(Excerpt) Read more at politico.com ...
The list, ping
These weasels make me SICK to my stomach.
my gosh she’s homely.
focus like a laser on jobs ... Sure you are.
Lies come easy to perpetual liars with no discernible character.
I heard that hoary chestnut a few zillion times.
They are very afraid of a katrina moment.
“From day one” and “relentless”.
Why, such language is unprecedented!
The MSM will be repeating the lie soon.
Obama’s most maddening verbal tic is the phrase “I’ve said many times in the past....”
It’s a combination of several factors:
1) It is supposed to convince the interviewer/questioner that he has some sort of consistent narrative to offer (false of course)
2) It is supposed to imply that he was right all along. Right about what? His own opinion? It’s a tautology.
We say it a thousand times a day but it still amazes to see so many - including 90% of the media - fall for these cheap rhetorical tricks simply because they agree with his politics.
Why did he feel the need to go down 10 days later if he did everything he was supposed to from day 1. He barely even spoke about it for 10 days. In fact, he was focusing on everything but the spill.
This is the first time in my life the president is younger than me strange feeling
1. Never, ever (ever) accept responsibility for anything bad.
2. Blame a Republican (usually Dubya) and do so in a most childish and petulant way.
3. Be a victim. He is not acting here. He feels his "pain".
4. Make audience to feel like victims of Republicans.
5. The problem (real or illusory) can be solved by ceding freedom and property to government, who will "protect" us.
How close was this?
Including that guy in the Clinton administration who testified that he lied to his own diary.
“Day one” was over a week late.
In fact, it’s been two weeks and I’m still not certain if “day one” is here yet.
why didnt bamer send pull out all the stops to save shoreline??? missed opportunities...he sent lawyers to grab cash(manage) for damages.
what about damage protesters did over the weekend?
DONATE TO FR...
They left out the President’s favorite. “Let me make this perfectly clear.” Of course what he really means is, Let me make this as opaque as I possibly can.