Don’t all bills have amendments????
Our leaders have now attached 246 amendments to the Finance Reform bill (S.3217). YIKES!! (Last week there were 55 amendments.)
What this undoubtedly means is that they’re attaching all of the radical legislation (perhaps bills like S.510 to take control of our food supply?) in hopes of passing into law their wish list prior to the November 2010 elections.
Although the Finance Reform bill hasn’t yet passed the Senate, there’s very little info on only a few of the 246 amendments that are attached to it. For example, take a look at item 206 regarding Fannie & Freddie. It was introduced by Chris Dodd, it’s been accepted, and it puts Geithner in charge of the study.
(206) S.Amdt. 3938 by Sen. Dodd [D-CT]
To require the Secretary of the Treasury to conduct a study on ending the conservatorship of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, and reforming the housing finance system.
Proposed: May 11, 2010. Accepted: May 11, 2010.
May 11, 2010. Amendment SA 3938 agreed to in Senate by Yea-Nay Vote. 63 - 36. Record Vote Number: 139.
Like we need more studies... BUT, simply based on the track record of this administration, it’s most likely a power grab. They’ll “reform” the housing finance system as a redistribution-of-wealth to those who cannot afford to buy homes, while charging more to those who can afford to buy homes. It could turn out to be the Community Reinvestment Act/Fannie/Freddie (that got us into the mess) in hyperdrive by the time they’re finished. And don’t forget that our government leaders gave Franklin Raines, the CEO, a $90 Million BONUS when the housing market collapsed and he stepped down.
If these things are NOT okay with you, fax the attached letter (also printed below) to all Republican Senators. They’re the only ones who can stop this now... if they have the courage.
-————— (at the very bottom are the Fax #’s for each Senator) -—————
Dear Honorable Senator,
Senate Republicans must ensure that any bills which come from the Democrats do NOT pass. You must hold the line and here’s why:
- Looks right into the bank accounts of American citizens (residential and commercial) and assesses the “distribution” - “across income and minority level of census tracts” (pg 1262);
- Teaches “consumers” to use the “Earned Income Credit” and “apply for Federal Benefits” for “wealth building”; entitlements from taxpayers’ pockets (pgs 1060 & 1061);
- Includes FCC control on all forms of communication (internet, mail, twitter, etc) for financial products & services (a segway for takeover of all communications) (pgs 578, 692, 726, 1037, 1056, etc);
- Includes global G20 agreement (pg 603);
- Includes ‘spread the wealth’ (pg 1401 & 1402);
- Entwines government with Financial Planners to dictate to American citizens (pg 816)...
- and many other dangerous things.
Are you aware of the danger to America that this bill poses? Read the bill! Also, do not forget that the “Progressive” Republican Governor of Puerto Rico has been appointed by Obama to lead one of the 10 FEMA Regions under the Council of Governors.
When will someone ask the Obama administration, “What kind of immigration reform ARE you planning, if not enforcement of the Federal laws that are already on the books?” Let them say “Amnesty”! 64% of Americans do NOT support Amnesty. It’s important for Senators to speak out about Mexico’s policy regarding those who enter Mexico legally and illegally. You’ve got to go on offense regarding this issue; otherwise the Progressives will continue to gain momentum with their false statements about the AZ bill.
CAP AND TRADE:
The cat is out of the bag on this one and Americans are learning about the Chicago Climate Exchange (CCX), Obama’s deep and direct involvement, and the role that Goldman Sachs, Fannie Mae/Franklin Raines, Al Gore, George Soros, Generation Investment Management, and many others play in this - the greatest heist of American wealth our country has ever known. It must be stopped now, and exposed nationwide.
I’m pretty sure ANY Republican that doesn’t fight tooth and nail against this, and start speaking loudly about what they’re trying to do to our country, will surely be voted out when they are up for re-election, and I won’t be surprised if Lindsey Graham and others aren’t recalled before all is said and done.
FDA FOOD SAFETY MODERNIZATION ACT (and associated bills):
Any legislation that goes anywhere near our food, drugs, and water supply must be STOPPED. “The Obama administration is proposing to increase funding for the U.S. FDA by 23% in fiscal 2011 as part of the agency’s effort to “TRANSFORM” the way it regulates food and medical products.” S 510 must be stopped, as well as all other bills that relate to our food, drugs, and water supply. We’re learning what “transform” means, and Americans are speaking out and making it clear that’s not what we want. Senators need to lead the charge.
You can see in these 5 areas alone, great damage is planned for our country. This is why Senate Republicans must do everything in their power to ensure that any bills AND amendments coming from the Democrats must NOT pass.
MUST SEE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Bh3jWqiUw0 Obama, Joel Rogers & Van Jones in : Collusion, Knowledge of the Lie
Info at: http://newzeal.blogspot.com/2010/05/obama-file-102-americas-little-lenin.html (The US Library of Congress selected this website for inclusion in its historic collections: http://www.theobamafile.com/LibraryOfCongress.html)
Senate Republicans need to understand what they’re up against. Here’s a snip of the video transcript - from Van Jones himself:
- Firstly, there is “a new economic model ...high road development ...the best thinking that he represents is now reflected in the White House.”
- Secondly , “...the New Party, which is now the Working Families Party...the idea of a ‘new politics’ that you could actually have in this country bringing together labor, civil rights, feminists...and actually make a difference...is the basic framework for what just took over the White House.”
- Thirdly, ...”his idea of a new energy paradigm. His founding the Apollo Alliance. I believe the stimulus is going to put something like $80 billion in this direction...”
- Jones credits Rogers with dreaming up the White House economic model - basically a 21st century “green” version of corporate socialism.
- Rogers also allegedly masterminded the electoral alliance that put Obama in the driver’s seat. He then founded the organization that helped write the “stimulus bill”, which is now funneling billions into a movement primarily designed to keep the Obama and the Democrats in power.
- That’s a lot of influence for one man. Does Van Jones exaggerate? Let’s investigate...
Senator Jeff Sessions (R-AL)
Senator Richard Shelby (R-AL)
Senator Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska)
Senator Jon Kyl (R-AZ)
Senator John McCain (R-AZ)
Senator George LeMieux (R-FL)
Senator Saxby Chamblis (R-GA)
Senator Johnny Isakson (R-GA)
Senator James Risch (R-ID)
Senator Michael Crapo (R-ID)
Senator Richard Lugar (R-IN)
Senator Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa)
Senator Sam Brownback (R-KS)
Senator Pat Roberts (R-KS)
Senator Jim Bunning (R-KY)
Senator Mitch McConnell (R-KY)
Senator David Vitter (R-LA)
Senator Susan Collins (R-ME)
Senator Olympia Snowe (R-ME)
Senator Scott Brown (R-MA)
Senator Thad Cochran (R-Missi)
Senator Roger Wicker (R-Missi)
Senator Kit Bond (R-Missouri)
Senator Mike Johanns (R-Nebraska)
Senator John Ensign (R-NV)
Senator Judd Gregg (R-NH)
Senator Richard Burr (R-NC)
Senator George Voinovich (R-OH)
Senator James Inhofe (R-OK)
Senator Tom Coburn (R-OK)
Senator Jim DeMint (R-SC)
Traitor Lindsey Graham (R-SC)
Senator John Thune (R-SD)
Senator Bob Corker (R-TN)
Senator Lamar Alexander (R-TN)
Senator John Cornyn (R-TX)
Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchinson (R-TX)
Senator Robert Bennett (R-UT)
Senator Orrin Hatch (R-UT)
Senator Mike Enzi (R-WY)
Senator John Barrasso (R-WY)