Skip to comments.Ivan Drago is back! (- "I must break you.")
Posted on 05/19/2010 9:52:32 PM PDT by WesternCulture
Please don't mind the Frankenstein singing (I'm sure Dolph himself doesn't care, just watch him deal with a truckload of ice at 1:40 of this clip)..
Rather impressive for "an older guy".
But, even though he can do things like this and all that, I'd guess he'd bow down to this boxer: (as far as I know, Ingemar "Ingo" Johansson was the last universially acknowledged white boxer to hold the title of world champion):
Long live boxing!
Ivan Drago vs ice:
Ingo, an even better Swedish boxer:
Wasn’t Dolph a chemical engineering student at MIT? Smart guy and I am sure he did not get in there cause of his connection like the boy islamo-marxist commie mole.
“Wasnt Dolph a chemical engineering student at MIT? Smart guy and I am sure he did not get in there cause of his connection like the boy islamo-marxist commie mole.”
- Yes, he has a degree from some sort of school (I could look it up, but why bother. I’ve done enough PR work for his career last minutes)
Both Sly and and Dolph are Smart guys. Like most actors are.
Take Brad Pitt for instance. He was born in Oklahoma and could speak like someone from the gutters of Belfast.
Sly got his break because he wrote a lot of the screenplays that became his movies (like the original Rocky). You don’t do that by being a complete blockhead.
I’m not sure I’d even watch this for free...oh, wait...
Doesn’t Vladimir Kitchko count as a white champ?
Virtually all of the top 10 heavyweights in boxing and mixed martial arts are white guys....I picked up a copy of Ring magazine llast year and was stunned to see how totally dominant Russiann fighters had become in the heavyweight division.
Vladimir and his brother Vitali currently hold all of the championship belts between them.
Last fight Vitali had they had to stop because he just about beat his opponent into mush.
They are tough boys and very good technical boxers.
The K brothers currently don’t hold the WBA title. They hold 3 of the other major titles.
Not really in MMA fairly mixed. Here’s Sherdog’s HW rankings
1. Fedor Emelianenko (31-1, 1 NC) (Russian/White)
2. Brock Lesnar (4-1) (US/White)
3. Cain Velasquez (8-0) (US/Hispanic)
4. Shane Carwin (12-0) (US/White)
5. Frank Mir (13-5) (US/White)
6. Junior dos Santos (11-1) (Brazilian, Whitish)
7. Alistair Overeem (33-11, 1 NC) (Dutch, Black)
8. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira (32-6-1, 1 NC) (Brazil, Darker)
9. Fabricio Werdum (13-4-1) (Brazilian, Mixed bag there)
10. Antonio Silva (14-2) (Brazilian, Mixed bag there)
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.