I do not understand your question - what do you mean by ‘information’?
posted on 05/29/2010 5:09:00 PM PDT
("America was under attack. Australia was immediately there to help." - John Winston Howard)
Dr Werner Gitt has described the five parameters of information
- Code - symbols that are mutually understood by parties in a transaction
- Rules - used to arrange the symbols
- Meaning - the message, control, of the assembled symbols
- Action - that which the symbols are meant to elicit
- Purpose - the reason for the action elicited by the assembled symbols
Thus, the nucleotides (symbols) of DNA are arranged in a sequence (rules) so that specific amino acids can be assembled in a similar manner to create a protein chain to create (action) an organism to accomplish some purpose in the being. This can in no wise be a random process, it's complexity alone argues for intentionality. The "information" is the blueprint to make that happen.
posted on 05/29/2010 6:18:28 PM PDT
("It's the peoples' seat!")
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson