She thinks it’s okay to kill babies. In other words, unqualified for any office of trust in the United States.
It would be so difficult to vote in this election. Abortion is my number one issue and most important above all so since the Democrat is the pro-lifer in this race. Wow! I am glad I am not from West Virginia :)
* Voted YES on expanding research to more embryonic stem cell lines. (Jan 2007)
* Voted YES on allowing human embryonic stem cell research. (May 2005)
* Voted YES on restricting interstate transport of minors to get abortions. (Apr 2005)
* Voted YES on making it a crime to harm a fetus during another crime. (Feb 2004)
* Voted YES on banning partial-birth abortion except to save mothers life. (Oct 2003)
* Voted YES on forbidding human cloning for reproduction & medical research. (Feb 2003)
* Voted YES on funding for health providers who don't provide abortion info. (Sep 2002)
* Voted NO on banning Family Planning funding in US aid abroad. (May 2001)
* Voted YES on federal crime to harm fetus while committing other crimes. (Apr 2001)
* Rated 30% by NARAL, indicating a pro-life voting record. (Dec 2003)
* Rated 55% by the NRLC, indicating a mixed record on abortion. (Dec 2006)
* Supported funding contraception and UN family planning. (Jul 1999)
Not a great record, but she's not Nazi Pelousy, either.
I wouldn't vote for Manchin, just because he's a 'Rat, regardless of who endorsed him.
I don't vote for 'Rats.