Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

To: JohnRLott

Who would have thought that giving people paychecks for 96 weeks for free, somewhat, would cause people to go back to the couch ? Anyone ? Anyone ?


2 posted on 08/12/2010 9:36:03 PM PDT by TheRevolution1776
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]


To: TheRevolution1776
I have only two words in response to this....

duh!

3 posted on 08/12/2010 9:38:49 PM PDT by fhayek
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies ]

To: TheRevolution1776

File under the category of:

YOU GET MORE OF WHAT YOU PAY FOR!


4 posted on 08/12/2010 9:41:07 PM PDT by Uncle Miltie (How many plagues must Phara0bama bring before he Let's The People Go?)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies ]

To: TheRevolution1776

Who would have thought//////////Ahhhh let me count the ways.......*G*


6 posted on 08/12/2010 9:45:00 PM PDT by M-cubed
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies ]

To: TheRevolution1776

These are first time new jobless. Is he trying to say people got jobs and then intentionally got laid off to requalify after a month to get on benefits? I don’t think so.


7 posted on 08/12/2010 9:46:06 PM PDT by Tolsti2
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies ]

To: TheRevolution1776

was it 99 weeks

+ extensions forever?

Ahhhhh life is sweet ...... for some. Not us.


15 posted on 08/12/2010 11:52:11 PM PDT by DontTreadOnMe2009 (So stop treading on me already!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies ]

To: TheRevolution1776

Of course, 2.4% who do that still leaves the 97.6% who aren’t unemployed because of the presence of unemployment benefits.

Who would have thought that when there’s a rotten economy, even the industrious honest worker can’t find a job. Anyone?


17 posted on 08/13/2010 2:25:21 AM PDT by Gondring (Paul Revere would have been flamed as a naysayer troll and told to go back to Boston.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies ]

Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article


FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson