Skip to comments.Seven questions for Barack Obama
Posted on 09/10/2010 6:47:54 AM PDT by Dubya-M-DeesWent2SyriaStupid!
Obama heads to a formal news conference Friday morning to cap off a week of events highlighting his efforts to invigorate the economy.
1. Youve defended the constitutional right of Muslims to build a mosque two blocks from ground zero in New York, even though its deeply offensive to some 9/11 families. The Rev. Terry Jones in Florida has suggested he too has a constitutional right to burn the Quran to send a message, yet youve implored him not to because it will anger and offend some Muslims. Do you worry some Americans might question why you dont call for the same restraint on the part of the mosque developers?
Jones the pastor of a tiny Gainesville, Fla., church has caused some real headaches for the White House by threatening to burn Qurans, potentially putting U.S. soldiers lives in jeopardy due to the backlash overseas, say military brass.
Both House Minority Leader John Boehner (R-Ohio) and former Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin objected to the Quran burning, but also suggested a parallel with the mosque dispute.
People have a constitutional right to burn a Koran if they want to, but doing so is insensitive and an unnecessary provocation much like building a mosque at Ground Zero, Palin wrote on Facebook.
Playing up that parallel, Jones appeared to back down Thursday in exchange for a meeting about moving the mosque. But details about the meeting remained in dispute Thursday night and Jones suggested the Quran burning could take place if no deal was reached.
(Excerpt) Read more at politico.com ...
QUOTE OF THE MONTH!
I have one question for him.
Who the heck are you, really?
Do you really think he knows?
Questions from the MSM
1. how's your golf swing coming?
2. where's the next vacation?
3. why are republicans so mean to you?
if the would have done their job 4 years ago and asked the hard questions we wouldn't be in the situation we are in now.
Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0910/41955.html#ixzz0z8MtUgFJ
Someone tell me when he takes over all the news stations and gives his presser I don't think I can watch it today.
1) Why can’t the American public see a certified copy of your birth certificate?
2) Why can’t the American public see your college transcripts?
3) Why can’t the American public see photos of you growing up?
4) Why can’t the American public see photos of you in college?
5) Why can’t the American public see your passport that you used to travel to Pakistan?
6) Why can’t the American public see any of your ex-girlfriends?
7) Why can’t the American public see any works of Christ in you?
Number 7 says it all!