Skip to comments.50 Dumb Liberal Quotes
Posted on 09/20/2010 7:58:13 PM PDT by facedodge
1. Sheryl Crow on Environmentalism: "I propose a limitation be put on how many sqares [sic] of toilet paper can be used in any one sitting. Now, I don't want to rob any law-abiding American of his or her God-given rights, but I think we are an industrious enough people that we can make it work with only one square per restroom visit, except, of course, on those pesky occasions where 2 to 3 could be required.'"
2. Joe Biden on culturalism: "In Delaware, the largest growth of population is Indian Americans, moving from India. You cannot go to a 7/11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I'm not joking."
3. Whoopi Goldberg on 43-year-old Roman Polanski raping and sodomizing a 13-year-old girl: "I know it wasn't rape-rape. It was something else but I don't believe it was rape-rape. He went to jail and and [sic] when they let him out he was like "You know what this guy's going to give me a hundred years in jail I'm not staying, so that's why he left."
4. Joy Behar on Economics: "Isn't it a little racist to call it Black Friday?"
5. John Conyers on the Health Care Bill, which he voted for: "I love these members, they get up and say, Read the bill ... What good is reading the bill if it's a thousand pages and you don't have two days and two lawyers to find out what it means after you read the bill?'"
(Excerpt) Read more at thestir.cafemom.com ...
My favorite is number 27
27. Marion Barry, former mayor of Washington, DC: "If you take out the killings, Washington actually has a very very low crime rate."
I am surprised that Joe Biden doesn’t own all fifty.
That should cap him at his current job.
Barack Obama: “I’ve now been in 57 states? I think one left to go?”
Remember that guy who said an island would tip over if too many people moved to one end?
Man the comments the libs are making on the article are just as funny. It’s astonishing how they can defend stupidity so easily.
Gore in an 11/12/09 interview on NBCs tonight Show with Conan OBrien, speaking on geothermal energy, champion of slide show science, cant even get the temperature of earths mantle right, claiming several million degrees at 2 kilometers or so down. Oh, and the crust of the earth is hot too.
This is the Sun’s temperature close to the center.
Temperature of the Earths mantle, more than 2 kilometers or so down: between 500 °C to 900 °C
The guy won a Noble prize.
No wonder he believes in Global warming.
Vice President Biden: ‘I’m second in line to be president!’
They also have a link to the top dumb Conservative quotes. They were nowhere near as bad - a lot of them were purposeful jokes, or even true - but the comments underneath were how horrid they were.
However, the people under the liberal quotes didn’t see how bad they were. It’s so strange.
How can 50.”I think I was unprepared for war.” ~ George W. Bush - compete with lib quote 50 - 50. Joe Biden to Missouri State Senator Chuck Graham, who is wheelchair bound: “stand up ... Chuck, stand up, Chuck, let ‘em see you!”
The conservative ones are mostly mispeaking - you can devine the thought behind it. While the lib ones are some really outrageous opinions that these people believe, like the blogger that thought Mary Jo Kopechne would think it was worth being drowned by Ted because he was such a great man.
#12 on the list
23. Joe Biden on History: “When the stock market crashed, Franklin D. Roosevelt got on the television and didn’t just talk about the, you know, the princes of greed. He said, ‘Look, here’s what happened.”
36. Marion Barry, former mayor of Washington, DC: “I am clearly more popular than Reagan. I am in my third term. Where’s Reagan? Gone after two! Defeated by George Bush and Michael Dukakis no less.”
Ol’ Joe and Ted the now deceased swimmer were exquisite examples of what too much alcohol does to the huamn brain ... and they are/were prime democrats.
I’m wondering how Barry the Bastard’s comment on the dead soldiers ‘some of whom he sees are here with us today’ comment was left out.
This Ted Ralls guy is a horible human.
"My fear is that the whole island will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize,"
But my former "representative" Waxman comes close with #26
"We're seeing the reality of a lot of the North Pole starting to evaporate, and we could get to a tipping point. Because if it evaporates to a certain point - they have lanes now where ships can go that couldn't ever sail through before. And if it gets to a point where it evaporates too much, there's a lot of tundra that's being held down by that ice cap."
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.