Skip to comments.10 Hateful Anti-Woman Acts By Leftist “Feminists,” Part 1
Posted on 09/28/2010 8:28:33 AM PDT by Michael van der Galien
1. Jessica Valentis Femisogynist Spirit: Rooting for and Rejoicing at Abortion for Convenience
While leftist feminists sneer condescendingly at the idea of post-abortion syndrome, it does exist. And if they actually cared about women, theyd admit that fact. But, see, they cant. If they did, it would mean that theyd have to stop encouraging women to have abortions without disclosing the trauma that can occur to the woman. Many women who abort their babies suffer intense pain and immense guilt. Their entire lives.
Its clear that they dont care about the dead babies, but they also need to stop insisting that they are For Women , when they are anything but. Jessica Valentis response to an ad campaign from AbortionChangesYou.com proved once again that leftist feminists, or Femisogynists, care only about an agenda and not one whit about actual women. The Abortion Changes You ads served to aid women. Femisogynists sought only to diminish that aid. Truth doesnt fit with their meme. So, they defaced the ad, as pictured above. Jessica Valenti called the original abortionchangesyou.com ad heinous. But what did she say about the defaced one, promoting abortion for convenience? She called the vandal a pro-choice hero who wasnt having it and then said:
Loves encouraging abortion for convenience. Loves encouraging abortion because a baby, a human life, doesnt fit in with ones super fun college plans. Loves denying the harm and the trauma that abortion causes to women. And rejoices at the thought of killing a baby who isnt timely.
That, Jessica, is heinous.
(Excerpt) Read more at newsrealblog.com ...
2. Helen Benedict Terrorizes Women and Diminishes the Seriousness of Rape By Lying About Military Sexual Assault Statistics
3. Chappaquidick a Fortunate Fall for Ted Kennedy and Mary Jo Kopechne Just A Footnote Who Would Have Felt Her Death Worth It
4. Alice Walker Disowns Her Daughter For Embracing the Anti-Feminist Act of Motherhood
5. Worshipping At The Shrine of Multi-Culturalism And Feigned Tolerance Are More Important Than Women Themselves
6. The Burqa is Sexy and Other Celebrations of the Islamic Veil
7. Maureen Dowd Excuses Sharia Law In Order to Mock Catholicism
8. Bonnie Erbe: Michelle Malkin Invited the Playboy Rape Fantasy
9. Gloria Steinem Decides Pro-Life Women Dont Count and Cant Be Feminists
10. The Hypocritical Dehumanization of Conservative Women
Interesting approach. Make the issue about the woman instead of the baby.
Sad that we’ve become such a “me” society that that would be warranted though.
Self-hating woman ping would be interesting.