Skip to comments.EXCLUSIVE: Pedophiles Find a Home for Social Networking -- on Facebook
Posted on 09/29/2010 10:41:03 AM PDT by Neoliberalnot
The worlds largest pro-pedophilia advocacy group uses Facebook to connect with its members throughout the world; to find and exchange photos of children; to hone its members' predatory behavior; and to identify, target and reel in child victims, an investigation by FoxNews.com reveals. Facebook says it has a strict policy against the posting of content that supports groups engaged in child exploitation, yet a simple, five-second search on Facebook, conducted on Sept. 23, yielded dozens of pages devoted to the infamous North American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA). Many of those pages featured numerous photos of unnamed boys, some of whom appeared to be too young for kindergarten. The same day, FoxNews.com found hundreds of links to NAMBLAs website on Facebook, which has more than half a billion users worldwide. And posts on known pedophile blogs and chat rooms show an organized effort by pedophiles to use the social networking site to prey on children.
(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...
I’d say most Pedophiles are gay. It is out of the closets in many places the head of nambla recently noted we need to lower the age of consent - that would reduce the amount of crimes committed by his members.
“The worlds largest pro-pedophilia advocacy group... “
But I thought we were told that pedophilia wasn’t more common in the homosexual world. Then why are they they biggest advocates?
Just pinged the article to my circle on FaceBook.
Facebook is beginning to purge nambla and links.
I think it is more like, most gay men are pedophiles. It is the part of the lifestyle that yet remains hidden in the closet.
NAMBLA has been working to normalize pedophilia in modern society for decades. With the continued assault by Progressives to normalize all abhorrent behavior, we must continue to battle this abomination in our country.
Here is an agenda primer (READ CAREFULLY and NOTE #’s 25, 26):
Communist Goals (1963)
Congressional Record—Appendix, pp. A34-A35
January 10, 1963
Current Communist Goals
EXTENSION OF REMARKS OF HON. A. S. HERLONG, JR. OF FLORIDA
IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
Thursday, January 10, 1963
Mr. HERLONG. Mr. Speaker, Mrs. Patricia Nordman of De Land, Fla., is an ardent and articulate opponent of communism, and until recently published the De Land Courier, which she dedicated to the purpose of alerting the public to the dangers of communism in America.
At Mrs. Nordman’s request, I include in the RECORD, under unanimous consent, the following “Current Communist Goals,” which she identifies as an excerpt from “The Naked Communist,” by Cleon Skousen:
[From “The Naked Communist,” by Cleon Skousen]
CURRENT COMMUNIST GOALS
1. U.S. acceptance of coexistence as the only alternative to atomic war.
2. U.S. willingness to capitulate in preference to engaging in atomic war.
3. Develop the illusion that total disarmament [by] the United States would be a demonstration of moral strength.
4. Permit free trade between all nations regardless of Communist affiliation and regardless of whether or not items could be used for war.
5. Extension of long-term loans to Russia and Soviet satellites.
6. Provide American aid to all nations regardless of Communist domination.
7. Grant recognition of Red China. Admission of Red China to the U.N.
8. Set up East and West Germany as separate states in spite of Khrushchev’s promise in 1955 to settle the German question by free elections under supervision of the U.N.
9. Prolong the conferences to ban atomic tests because the United States has agreed to suspend tests as long as negotiations are in progress.
10. Allow all Soviet satellites individual representation in the U.N.
11. Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces. (Some Communist leaders believe the world can be taken over as easily by the U.N. as by Moscow. Sometimes these two centers compete with each other as they are now doing in the Congo.)
12. Resist any attempt to outlaw the Communist Party.
13. Do away with all loyalty oaths.
14. Continue giving Russia access to the U.S. Patent Office.
15. Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States.
16. Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions by claiming their activities violate civil rights.
17. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers’ associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
18. Gain control of all student newspapers.
19. Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations which are under Communist attack.
20. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, policymaking positions.
21. Gain control of key positions in radio, TV, and motion pictures.
22. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to “eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings, substitute shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms.”
23. Control art critics and directors of art museums. “Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art.”
24. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them “censorship” and a violation of free speech and free press.
25. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio, and TV.
26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as “normal, natural, healthy.”
27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with “social” religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity which does not need a “religious crutch.”
28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principle of “separation of church and state.”
29. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.
30. Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the “common man.”
31. Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of the “big picture.” Give more emphasis to Russian history since the Communists took over.
32. Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture—education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.
33. Eliminate all laws or procedures which interfere with the operation of the Communist apparatus.
34. Eliminate the House Committee on Un-American Activities.
35. Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI.
36. Infiltrate and gain control of more unions.
37. Infiltrate and gain control of big business.
38. Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. Treat all behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders which no one but psychiatrists can understand [or treat].
39. Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means of gaining coercive control over those who oppose Communist goals.
40. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.
41. Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents.
42. Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition; that students and special-interest groups should rise up and use [”]united force[”] to solve economic, political or social problems.
43. Overthrow all colonial governments before native populations are ready for self-government.
44. Internationalize the Panama Canal.
45. Repeal the Connally reservation so the United States cannot prevent the World Court from seizing jurisdiction [over domestic problems. Give the World Court jurisdiction] over nations and individuals alike.
Some people become violently incensed when anyone suggests a connection between faggotry and sexual abuse of children ...
So I went looking for the page and couldn’t find it. This may be a sting by the Obama administration to try to subvert Fox News’ reliability. Watch the news cycle to see if there’s a turnaround on the story in the next 24 hours.
My research suggests the work is effective and the reply from the NAMBLA rep is self-serving (surprize!). Guess the Obamatrons punted another one.
We found a 30 year-old guy that had driven from Rhode Island to here in Virginia to meet a boy he found through a running site. He claimed they were just friends. The boy was really creeped out because the guy never made any sexual advances online (the kid would have blocked him). He just showed up at track practice one day.
The cops told him to go home.
Now Twitter...that's an incredibly useful tool.
Win some, lose some.
the follow-up story is on the front page of foxnews.
NAMBLA North American Man Boy Love Association
Is there a MUMBLA ? Muslim Man Boy Love Association
If NAMBLA is openly accepted, would they mind if someone started up a group called RUG ? And can it get government funding?
RUG Raping Underage Girls
I think there’s already a MRUG Muslims Raping Underage Girls
The homosexual community just considers it another life style choice.
From Wikipedia: Hebephilia refers to the sexual preference for individuals in the early years of puberty (generally ages 11-14, though puberty may vary). It differs from ephebophilia, which refers to the sexual preference for individuals in later adolescence, and from pedophilia, which refers to the sexual preference for prepubescent children. While individuals with a sexual preference for adults (i.e., teleiophiles) may have some sexual interest in pubescent-aged individuals, the term hebephilia is reserved for those who prefer pubescent-aged individuals over adults. Debate is ongoing over whether hebephilia is a psychological disorder, with Ray Blanchard arguing for its inclusion in the DSM-5."
Oh, please. Why did President Obama appoint Kevin Jennings, a NAMBLA supporter, as "safe schools czar"?
Talk about a filthy association being set up in a public way.
Kids have no idea how much of their privacy and safety they are putting at risk by being on Facebook.
And if someone evil wants to stalk a child (or anyone else), they can easily do it by insinuating themselves into one’s friends, groups, work colleagues, etc.
The idea of social networking is okay. But until it can be made private, and until kids can keep it private (most post the most outrageously revealing info without batting an eye, even if parents warn and warn against it), Facebook etc. is a big risk.
Also people don’t seem to realize that if they or their child attracts one of these creeps for some reason, merely blocking him is not going to keep him from tracking one’s activities, location and so on if he decides to do so.
Twitter, yeah. It’s great for political activism and info.
There was a time when normal society recoiled in disgust at homosexual practices. Not any more.
And there was a time when normal society recoiled in disgust at pedophillic practices. Not any more.
BTW, this is the perfect example of how all kids, no matter how well-meaning they are and how much they are told to guard their private info, end up blabbing enough to give the farm away.
How did this man know where in VA this boy lived? How did he know what night he had track practice? How did he know where his track practice was and what time it was held? How did he know the name of the boy’s school?
The boy either told him directly or posted the info or his friends posted the info, sufficient for the man to piece it all together.
I’m beginning to think minors just shouldn’t be on Facebook at all. Even the smart, good kids are stupid with their private information. They have no idea how easy it is to provide plenty of info for someone to find them.
It wasn’t on Facebook
Track practice times were listed on the school website. Trust me. Kids don’t post such details on Facebook because other kids don’t care. They post stupid stuff like song lyrics. They do, however, post details on forums related to running.
The guy went to the high school. The track is on the main road to the high school. Once he found the kid’s town, he could find him.
“But until it can be made private, and until kids can keep it private”
It takes two seconds to completely lock it down. Set privacy settings to “friends only” and don’t accept friend requests from unknown people.
The term “pedophiles” in the Fox title is not really accurate and is protecting the Gay community, NAMBLA members are homosexuals, some are pedophile homosexuals and some (I think more)are pederast homosexuals.
I recently found a way to get off Facebook. A few months ago, I went on there to write Sarah Palin a fan letter or support - not knowing what FB was. I got hooked in when relatives started tapping me as a “friend”. Finally, lately I found a function where I could opt out for good. (I’ll bet most of the self-absorbed “friend’s list” won’t even notice either!) -Some people on there put up sort of sexy little photos of their kids and grandkids, photos of their redecorating projects in their homes, status reports of where they’re going and when they’re coming back, and so forth. One friend’s DIL did that and they were burglarized when they left home. - I found it to be just another convenient way for people to enjoy excluding and blocking people and of bragging about this and that. Most who tagged me as “friend” I never heard from again. Some of my relatives would also post naughty stuff on my homepage, another woman propositioned me (and I’m a woman myself!!). I had to check my homepage often lest something bad be left on it. So, I’m relieved to be off FB.
Yep. Saw it. Question is, how long will it take NAMBLA to come up with another entree to that system? I can’t believe they’d simply allow themselves to be shut off. If they’re cavalier about breaking the law in the primary case, then routine violations and intrusions would be no matter for concern at all.
Please tell us how you got off Facebook? I think my daughter-in-law might decide to get our grandson off after she reads this thread!
I wasn’t clear, sorry. I meant “Facebook” as a shorthand for the totality of stuff that is on the web and which people post on the web (in various forums).
The point is just what you said: given info that is available on line, including that posted thoughtlessly by teens, it’s pretty easy to be tracked down by a predator.
And, while kids may not post track schedules on Facebook, they most definitely post things such as “c u at track tonite” and “r u going to be at track tomorrow?” You’d be surprised at the amount of substantive info is passed in what at first appears as dumb chatter.
I wasn’t clear: I wasn’t talking solely about FB, but about the totality of info that can be gleaned about a person online. Indiscriminate FB postings only make the problem worse.
And even if your FB page is private, the stuff you post on walls of friends may be public, right? Or friends may take a photo you posted and repost it in public, right?
Seems to me there are a whole bunch of ways info can make its way out of whatever “lock down” a person puts on it.
Probably so. But personal info(address, education, interests, etc) can be kept private. I get uncomfortable myself with some of the personal info people actually post.
It’s kept private (supposedly) from people who aren’t friends. But again, friends can divulge that info, often without meaning any harm, and it’s also easy to take a little from FB and search on the web and find out quite a bit more.
Even when a FB page is set to private, it still, for example, shows some of the person’s friends. And if you keep refreshing the page, it cycles through more of the person’s friends. Just this can give info about the person, particularly if they have friended groups, clubs, teams, schools, churches, etc.
But the biggest problem is that once the info is out there, someone else can pass it on, without even thinking of the consequences or your wishes.
I gotcha... Noone knows what the future of Facebook privacy will be.
Up at the top of your screen on the right either on your Homepage or on your Profile page, maybe both, there’s a function called “Account”. There’s an area in “Account” where you can opt out. It wasn’t on there when I first got into FB; but I guess people got to bugging them about it maybe. (I hope I’ve remembered correctly how I got out, but I believe this is roughly how I did it. Maybe someone else can explain it better than I can.)
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.