Skip to comments.Freep this Poll! DNC Voter Call List/Poll
Posted on 10/19/2010 12:39:25 PM PDT by WildReeling
As has been mentioned, the DNC has created a script and posted it online for their supporters to call 2008 voters and poll them and suggest voting Democrat in 2010. Personal names, phone numbers, and city/state data is also provided.
You don't have to register for their site to get access to the call list!
Here's how to access it:
1) Go to https://call.barackobama.com/campaigns/CO141
2) Up in the right hand top corner there is a link that says "location" Click it and enter your zip code.
3) The voters brought up are probably NOT in your district, but should be in your state.
4) FREEP IT! Call and don't follow the script (Talk about issues that are important to YOU), or just enter dummy data. If you call, you might want to point out that you were given their information from the Deomcratic Party at barackobama.com.
This list is public record, but it was so nice of the DNC to compile it and make it easy for the TEA PARTY to canvass callers! ;)
5) Eventually, the site will ask you to login. Either switch to "Private browsing" mode in your browser (and then back and forth each time it asks you to log in) or switch browsers, or keep clearing your cookies.
Another freeper (in this thread http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2607761/posts) said that before they removed the age/party affiliation most people were Independents, so the list is probably skewed to them.
Why is the DNC doing this? Perhaps to get around the Do Not Call List... tsk tsk.
I get the emailings because I like to keep an eye on the idiots.
I figured out that they have no idea if I called or not so I’ve been reporting back to them that everyone I call will be voting GOP this time.
I was thinking we should mark them all “deceased”, but then I realized that would guarantee they would vote Democrat.
Mark them all leaning Repub. Make Organizing for Socialism lose their minds.
I’ve considered calling and pointing out the billion dollars Obama gave to Petrobras as he was happily closing the gulf to drilling.
Call up and do what Harry Reid said Obama does: adopt a “dialect” and make it clear Obama expects people to vote for his party even though the economy sucks.
That’ll motivate people to turn out for him. ;-)
You don’t have to call. Just mark them as called and fill out the stupid form. I imagine that they will not appear for someone else to call again.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.