Skip to comments.Leaked Blumenthal Email Shows Campaign Soliciting Dirt
Posted on 10/23/2010 5:49:21 AM PDT by Beckwith
No low is too low for a guy who falsely claimed to have served in combat during the Vietnam war
(Politico)- A source this morning forwards on an e-mail this morning from inside Attorney General Dick Blumenthals campaign for Senate, in which his aides discuss tarring Linda McMahon in cooperation with Planned Parenthood.
The e-mails subject line is: Worst of WWE + women photos.
Hey all Grossman is looking for mysoginistic photos of women and WWE. Planned Parenthood wants to hit LM hard on it, press staffer Marcy Stech e-mailed seven other aides to the campaign and the State Democratic Party. What do we got?
Grossman is the Democratic consultant Andrew Grossman, and the e-mail seems to raise the question of whether the campaign is coordinating with Planned Parenthood, an outside group.
A spokesman for Linda McMahon, Ed Patru, accused Blumenthal of crossing the line.
This is clear evidence that Dick Blumenthals campaign is 110 percent in the gutter, orchestrating a potentially illegal coordinated campaign to dig up dirt on women for the purposes of attacking another woman. Its utterly appalling that this is what Blumenthals campaign is focused on while nearly 10 percent of the state is unemployed, he said in an e-mail.
The full e-mail is after the jump.
Subject: Worst of WWE + women photos Date:Fri, 22 Oct 2010 13:50: From: [Marcy Stech] To: Catherine Algeri, Pat McHugh, Brian Farnkoff, Dan Morrocco, Jon Donnenberg, Ty Matsdorf, Kate Hansen
Hey all Grossman is looking for mysoginistic photos of women and WWE. Planned Parenthood wants to hit LM hard on it.
What do we got?
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
Isn’t Linda McMahon Pro-Choice?
Why would Planned Parenthood want to hit a Pro-Choice woman?
I’d rather see WWE women than Planned Parenthood women any day of the week.
For the same reason NPR would fire a liberal journalist.
"You put another nickel in, in the nickelodeon."
“crossing the line”
Everything the dems do is crossing the line of right and wrong.
Doesn’t appear as if Marcy’s much of a speller.
Also, either Marcy is black, or that line is a racial slur.
" Praise Jesus. We need a miracle to elect this lying POS. We need to hold
onto the damn Senate so my stupid husband won't look like a total screw-up."
Ha, no you can see online that she’s white, but here’s her education as posted on linkedin:
University of Saint Thomas
Communications, Advertising, Justice and Peace Studies 2003 2007
It’s been my experience that all the people in favor of unlimited abortion on demand have already been born.
That’s why they call him “Gross-man”
This person has protected their tweets.
* Name Marcy S.
* Location ÜT: 38.913951,-77.032641
* Bio Casual adventures on DC public transportation, politics, profound observations and breaking news on all things accordion.
1. (Let’s try that hashtag again) #kwihnuhpeeak about 8 hours ago via TweetDeck
2. Q Poll—@DickBlumenthal up by 11(!). #KWIHN’-uh-pee-ak #CTsen about 8 hours ago via TweetDeck
3. nothing like a sweet, sweet 21-hour work day. #mustbecampaignseason about 14 hours ago via web
4. ctcapitolreport NYT: McMahon finds a tough audience; women... http://bit.ly/2PMNv0 #linda2010 #dickblumenthal about 18 hours ago via CTCapitolReport Retweeted by etchaStech
5. New favorite place in CT: New London. Great alt. radio station, minimal Dunkin Donuts and rampant New England charm. 9:58 AM Oct 13th via TweetDeck
6. Last debate of the season. May this blessed event be void of hackneyed wrestling analogies. #CTsen 3:02 PM Oct 12th via TweetDeck
7. “Marcy, is that your sash on the floor? Looks like it’s part of your skirt.” @KateEHansen: “You mean that piece of a paper bag?” 2:28 PM Oct 11th via TweetDeck
8. “Marcy, is that your sash on the floor?” 2:26 PM Oct 11th via TweetDeck
9. Well-said. RT @DickBlumenthal: STAFF: Morning Joe slams #McMahon for profiting from violence against women http://bit.ly/deQgph #CTSEN 9:37 AM Oct 11th via TweetDeck
10. KateEHansen “Don’t knock Big Bird. His favs are, like, in the 90s.” 10:52 PM Oct 9th via Mobile Web Retweeted by etchaStech
11. I have arrived. @ChuckGrassley is now following me on Twitter. (cc: @jmullin1) 6:19 AM Oct 8th via web
12. Let’s go #TWINS!!! 4:39 PM Oct 7th via web
13. fivethirtyeight Can. We. Please. Stop. Pretending. That. Connecticut. Is. A. Toss. Up. 1:43 PM Oct 6th via web Retweeted by etchaStech and 33 others
14. watching #glee on mute is real boring. 5:52 PM Oct 5th via web
15. ctcapitolreport TPM: Blumenthal gets last word ‘hammers’ McMahon... http://bit.ly/2PMNv0 #linda2010 #dickblumenthal 7:11 PM Oct 4th via CTCapitolReport Retweeted by etchaStech
16. RT @ppppolls: Fewer than half of Connecticut voters think McMahon is fit to hold public office: http://tinyurl.com/23xkh9u cc:@Timodc 12:42 PM Oct 4th via TweetDeck
17. On my way to Niantic, I drove through Flanders. Just another day in lovely CT. 10:41 AM Oct 3rd via web
18. CTDems #OMG: @POLITICO: Linda McMahon’s #WWE teamed with porn show http://politi.co/cdupXH #CTSen #linda2010 8:18 PM Oct 2nd via web Retweeted by etchaStech and 2 others
19. Just hydroplaned from Hartford to New Milton and back. With a little stop for new windshield wipers along the way #boatcar 10:43 AM Oct 1st via web
20. @KateEHansen Bluebs always make things better. Just like Pumpkin. Coffee, that is. 6:08 PM Sep 30th via web in reply to KateEHansen
Hey speaking of the WWE how much would you pay to see the Wookie in a cage match with Little Dick. I’m pretty sure the Wookie would pin his ass even with all of that Vietnam battle experience he has.
Thanks. Apparently Basket Weaving 101 was too tough, so she chose Communications, Advertising, and Justice and Peace Studies (whatever the hell the latter is).
By the way, as an advertising exec I can tell you that whatever they taught her about advertising in college was a waste of Mommy’s and Daddy’s money. All that you need to learn about the subject can be found in David Ogilvy’s “Confessions of an Advertising Man.” All else is superfluous (unless you want to write direct response copy, then read Claude Hopkins’ “Scientific Advertising”).
Oh please, everybody knows Little Dick had oodles of training as a Viet vet.
Dicky Bloominb**** would win, pants, er ah, I mean hands-down (/snix).
NEWSWEEK: He EMBELLISHED his Vietnam War record!!!!!!!!!
1) 'mysoginistic' is misspelled. Its: misogynistic.
2) They're using misogynistic in the wrong context;
'misogynistic; having or showing a hatred and distrust of women"
I haven't watched WWE (or WWF) in eons, but 'hatred or distrust of women' is the LAST thing they're about. They use Babes for 'eye candy'. Nothing wrong with that unless you look like Helen Thomas and are outright jealous.
Unfreaking believable? 'What we got'? We apparently 'got' STOO-PID™
Besides ghetto trash & Rappers who the heck talks like that!
No offense meant to morons.
Thanks for the input. I just went to Amazon.com and ordered Confessions of an Advertising Man.
“Isnt Linda McMahon Pro-Choice?
Why would Planned Parenthood want to hit a Pro-Choice woman?”
Why? Linda McMahon is running on the Republican line. That automatically makes her a target.
"I'm into sexual experimentation like the idea I got from Planned Parenthood.
Attach sex toys to a saber saw blade, then high-power my partner."