Skip to comments.Another vote recount looms in Minnesota, this time in governor's race
Posted on 11/04/2010 5:35:58 AM PDT by WOBBLY BOB
You have to be kidding me.
No matter how many times you shake your head or rub your eyes, Minnesota voters on Tuesday once again demonstrated their almost Shakespearean flair for the dramatic, delivering another dead-heat race just two years after a lengthy statewide U.S. Senate recount tested the nerves of local elections officials and the patience of the nation.
With 100 percent of the precincts reporting, DFLer Mark Dayton unofficially led Republican Tom Emmer by 0.4 percent, close enough to trigger a statewide recount in the governor's race.
Fresh from storming their way to control of the state Legislature for the first time in modern history, Republicans strongly suggested that the governor's seat belongs to them, too. And they would fight for it.
Dayton assumed a statesman-like role in a meeting Wednesday with reporters but did not claim victory.
(Excerpt) Read more at twincities.com ...
Minnesota and Washington are going to the Democrats. Anyone wants to bet?
Fight to clean out the corrupt cesspools of voter fraud all over the country and it will change the political climate from our counties to our federal government. No one should defend fraud as “business as usual” in Democrat precincts.
The new congress’ first priority should be to address voter fraud. A ten year federal prison sentence should be the reward for any tampering with one person/one vote.
RE-Count till you win..That’s the Dem-o-crap way.................
How Democrats Steal Elections - Top 10 Methods of Liberal Vote Fraud
1. Over-Voting. In Democrat strongholds like St. Louis, Philadelphia and Detroit, some precincts had 100% of their registered voters voting, with 99% of the ballots going to Gore. Clearly, multiple voting resulted in extra tallies for Gore in the 2000 election. (New York Post, 12/09/00).
2. Dead Voters. This classic Democratic method of vote fraud goes all the way back to 1960 in Chicago and Dallas. The 2000 election was no exception. In Miami-Dade County, for example, some of the 144 ineligible votes (those which officials actually admitted to) were cast by dead people, including a Haitian-American who’s been deceased since 1977 (Miami-Herald, 12/24/00).
3. Mystery Voters. These “voters” cast votes anyway but are not even registered to vote. In heavily Democratic Broward County, for example, more than 400 ballots were cast by non-registered voters. (Miami-Herald 1/09/01)
4. Military ballots. Many of these votes were disqualified for the most mundane and trivial reasons. At least 1,527 valid military ballots were discarded in Florida by Democratic vote counters (Drudge Report, 11/19/00).
5. Criminals. Felons are a natural Democratic voter and they’re protected on voter rolls across the country. In Florida at least 445 ex-convicts - including rapists and murderers — voted illegally on November 7th. Nearly all of them were registered Democrats. (Miami-Herald 12/01/00)
6. Illegal aliens. These voters have long been a core liberal constituency, especially in California. In Orange County in 1996, Rep. Bob Dornan had his congressional seat stolen from him when thousands of illegal aliens voted for Loretta Sanchez (Christian Science Monitor, 9/2/97).
7. Vote-buying. Purchasing votes has long been a traditional scheme by Democrats, and not just with money. In the 2000 election in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Democratic workers initiate a “smokes-for-votes” campaign in which they paid dozens of homeless men with cigarettes if they cast ballots for Al Gore (Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel, 11/14/00).
8. Phantom Voters. These voters don’t really exist, but their ballots do. In the 1996 Lousiana Senate race, GOP candidate Woody Jenkins had the election stolen from him when he discovered that 7,454 actual votes were cast but had no paper trail to authenticate them (Behind the Headlines, F.R. Duplantier, 4/27/97).
9. Dimpled chads. Those infamous punch-cards were a ballot bonanza for Al Gore. Democratic poll workers in Palm Beach, Dade and Broward counties tampered and manipulated thousands of ineligible ballots and counted them for Gore, even though no clear vote could be discerned. (NewsMax.com 11/27, 12/22, 11/18, 11/19/00).
10. Absentee ballots. Normally it’s assumed that Republicans benefit from absentee ballots. But in the case of Miami’s 1997 mayoral election, hundreds of absentee ballots were made for sale or sent out to non-Miami residents. Fraud was so extensive in the race that the final results were overturned in court (FL Dept. of Law Enforcement Report, 1/5/98).”
This is where the phony voter registration fraud perpetrated by groups like ACORN really comes into play. They register people like "Mickey Mouse" and "Bugs Bunny", and when you call them on it they use the old excuse of "Oh, well, those people never voted, so no harm done." Well, that's a lie, there is harm done, because the totals still are added in to the number of registered voters in a given area. That way, when the 'Rats stuff the ballot box with phony votes, it does not result in an overvote for a particular area, i.e., the percentage of people voting stays below the 100% of people registered to vote, because many of those "registrations" are phony.
There should never be a recount. The premise is that we can get a more accurate count if we spend 2 months doing it. I reject the premise. I see no evidence that it is correct.
If you can’t trust the results of the process the first time then we need to reform the process.
The problem is that the people from Mina-so-cold are comfortable with demonic-rats stealing elections. Frankenstein was obscene.
It’s amazing that a Christian state would allow this to happen in broad daylight.
Oh I have no doubt that Dayton will win, but I do believe they should recount and contest til the cows come home. Then they should force one man to deny us the right of a non banana republic election. There are many many people out they who have had enough of the crap from the retards who run Minneapolis/St. Paul. then who knows, when you have to show ID perhaps my vote will really mean something.
What would you have us do? Burn down the capital?
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.