Skip to comments.12 Principles to Restore American Liberty & Prosperity
Posted on 12/10/2010 9:08:16 AM PST by Jeff Head
In these times, when abject marxist and far left socilist ideologs are running amuk in our government, when activist judges turn over the will of the people and ignore their constiutional mandate, when our borders are a sieve and intentionally being left open for illegal aliens to stream into this nation, and when governmental officials are willfully making us beholden to foreign governments for our energy and other vital resources, the following twelve principles shine like a beacon of hope to the American people who long for a return to our traditional, prosperous, moral and strong way of life.
These principles line up with the US Constitution and the intent of our founders and are a fundamental part of why America has prospered, remained free, and been blessed by God in Heaven. We simply must return to these bedrock principles and have them sustained by law if we are to retain those blessings.
Join with us as we swear to uphold these principles and seek, find, and then support candidates who, before their election, swear to do the same and inact these principles in law, undoing the work of those who are changing the fundamental fabric of our society and government, and thereby destroying our way of life, our prosperity, and our liberty.
- LIFE: Life is the most fundamental and intrinsic unalienable right granted by the Creator, and upon which all other rights are based. It was enumerated first by our founders because of this fundamental nature. Abortion, or any other procedure that willfuly and knowingly terminates the life of an innocent human being, betrays this most fundamental right, destroying the well spring of our humanity and the very basis of our Republic.
Click Here for the entire statement about the 1st principle - Life.
- LIBERTY: Liberty is based on the recognition that unalienable rights are endowed by the Creator, and governed by fundamental moral principle. They are not subject to kings, presidents, parliaments, congresses, rulers, the UN or any other individual, group or institution.
Click Here for the entire statement about the 2nd principle - Liberty.
- FAMILY: The traditional family, meaning a lawfully and legally married man and woman and their children, is the fundamental building block of society, and indispensable to its health and well-being.
Click Here for the entire statement about the 3rd principle - Family.
- SELF DEFENSE: The right to self defense through the keeping and bearing of firearms, like the right to life, is one of the most fundamental principles upon which our liberty is based and must not be infringed.
Click Here for the entire statement about the 4th principle - Self Defense.
- PROPERTY: One unalienable right is the pursuit of happiness. In addition to its pursuit through wholesome relationships, we attain & enhance it through accumulating real property & personal wealth which in turn supports our families and our liberty Thus, Property Rights are as critical to liberty as any other unalienable right.
Click Here for the entire statement about the 5th principle - Property.
- IMMIGRATION: A fundamental duty of our government is to protect the sovereignty of our nation against invasion and preserve our republican form of government. Our borders must be secure against illegal entry. Legal immigration for those seeking to become Americans and adopt America's fundmantal republican principles is welcome, illegal immigration is not.
Click Here for the entire statement about the 6th principle - Immigration.
- NATIONAL DEFENSE: Protecting the United States against foreign invasion or internal sedition and treason is, coupled with the protection of our borders, the most fundamental role of the national government.
Click Here for the entire statement about the 7th principle - National Defense.
- ENERGY POLICY: It is in the vital national defense, financial, and sovereignty interests of the United States of America to be energy independent and to be free from foreign control or dependency in this regard.
Click Here for the entire statement about the 8th principle - Energy.
- FREE TRADE: Free trade with the United States must be based upon the free market and be a reward for those nations who are developing the fundamental principles of liberty and the free market in their own nations.
Click Here for the entire statement about the 9th principle - Free Trade.
- EDUCATION: Education and the acquisition of knowledge is the road to self improvement, one of the essential building blocks of individual liberty and of nations. It should be kept as close to the home and family as possible in keeping with the 10th Amendment.
Click Here for the entire statement about the 10th principle - Education.
- JUDICIARY: The Judiciary of the United States is one of three equal constitutional legs of our federal government and is tasked directly with strictly interpreting law, not making it or enforcing it, either through activism or otherwise.
Click Here for the entire statement about the 11th principle - Judiciary.
- WELFARE: Any public assistance should be based on the fundamental Judeo-Christian and moral principles of helping the fatherless, widows and the needy. The emphasis must always be on teaching people to be self reliant and work for what they get.
Click Here for the entire statement about the 12th principle - Welfare.
FYI...we’re going to take it back.
Bookmarked! How ya doing Jeff? Hope all is well!
When it comes to congress, I wouldn’t trust a single word coming out of there, without using an electron microscope to digest what is contained therein. You OTOH I would trust with just about anything, without reading first. I’m signed up I believe, was it last year or the year before, or am I confused. Have to go to work, so don’t have time right now, but...
Good to see your post, Jeff—and, as usual, you are spot on! We Must, and we Will take it back!
This isn't going to happen....The destruction of our borders and sovereign was no fluke or accident...It's right out of the Communist play book.
The government has literally flooded our country with American hating foreign nationals with their endless destructive chain immigration policies and open border policies that have turned America into a flop house for tens of millions of low wage Mexican illegal aliens.
So many, the insiders from both beltway parties tell us it's too late, we cannot deport them, as there are simply too many....Illegals are now having 1000 babies per month at Dallas Parkland Hospital...At just one single hospital, in this so-called, "Red conservative" state.
It's all part of the plan..
Lawless, open borders and chain immigration will eventually leave America dead on the floor.
“In these times, when abject marxist and far left socilist ideologs are running amuk in our government, when activist judges turn over the will of the people and ignore their constiutional mandate, when our borders are a sieve and intentionally being left open for illegal aliens to stream into this nation, and when governmental officials are willfully making us beholden to foreign governments for our energy and other vital resources...”
It’s like we live in a dictatorship already. I’ve felt that way since the passing of the healthcare bill last year. Today, as we sit concerned about the state of the nation, and coming taxes in Jan - both parties sit behind closed doors belly-laughing at how great their camera performance.
Great principles Jeff. Thank you.
“JUDICIARY: The Judiciary of the United States is one of three equal constitutional legs of our federal government “
“The judiciary is beyond comparison the weakest of the three departments of power” — Alexander Hamilton.
That’s more like it.
Excellent Jeff. God Bless you and your family.
It’s great to see you posting, Jeff.
Where is that in the Constitution? I don't see anything in there about "strictly" interpreting law. And anyway, even if it did say so, guess who would get to decide what "strictly" means.
Bottom line: Article 3 is a big fat error.
It will happen the minute the American people are truly serious about it happening and send the people to DC and State Houses all over this country who will make it happen. I believe we are on the cusp of that very thing and in 2012 we willget enough in there to make it happen.
They are all equal in the sense that they have all taken an oath to uphold and defend the constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic. The wording is the same for anyone in all three branches.