Dr. Carle Zimmerman in 1947 wrote a book called Family and Civilization. He studies the decline of several civilizations and empires. He discovered eight patterns of domestic behavior that signaled the decline of a civilization:
1. The breakdown of marriage and rise of divorce.
2. The loss of the traditional meaning of the marriage ceremony.
3. The rise of Feminism.
4. Increased public disrespect for parents and authority in general.
5. Acceleration of juvenile delinquency, promiscuity and rebellion.
6. Refusal of people with traditional marriages to accept their family responsibilities.
7. A growing desire for and acceptance of adultery.
8. Increasing interest in and spread of sexual perversions (homosexuality) and sex-related crimes.
Geeze... Do you have any good news?