We righted a wrong, said Senator Joseph I. Lieberman, the independent from Connecticut and a leader of the effort to end the ban. Today weve done justice.
No, you have wronged a right. Today, you have done an injustice.
Join the Army - test positive for AIDS/HIV - draw 100% disability for the rest of your miserable life.
If you don’t believe me check the VA regulations.
65 of our elected representatives voted to destroy the United States military, disrespecting those that have served in harms way and those that have sacrificed for this Nation. If we do not vote each and every one of them out of power we deserve to lose this Nation.........
"the Senate approved and sent to President Obama a repeal of the Clinton-era law, known as dont ask, dont tell,
So which is it? Did they end the ban or did they repeal DADT?
Like the 13 month extension of unemployment that still has some fox news guests claiming the 99 weeks is now 155 weeks...there seems to be some confusion on what was actually done here.
It’s called orientation for a reason. It’s under your control.
Prepare for a reactivation of the Selective Service System.The Only way the military is going to meet its manpower needs is with a Draft.That was Probably the plan all along.
I hope I’m wrong because I wouldn’t want my child going into that circus.
Well, the Military just had too many dedicated, senior NCO’s, you know, the ones who are going to retire now. We’ll be much better off with a bunch of Marine Gunnery Sergeants wearing skirts leading the attacks on the National Republican headquarters.
This will effectively decimate the U.S. Military. Honorable men will not want to live with sodomites who view them as easily-accessible prey.
In anticipation of the repeal of Dont Ask, Dont Tell, in 2007, the Pentagon prepared a list of new or reinterpreted nomenclature and practices familiar to many older veterans. The gay EM who supplied Wikileaks sent us a copy just before his arrest. Some of the more interesting items are below.
All marching commands ending in March will now end in either MINCE or SWISH, at the option of the individual issuing the command;
The command Right dress right, will be replaced with Right strapless evening gown, allrighty;
Due to the distinct possibility that it may be misinterpreted, the command To the Rear March will be replaced with OK, Fellas, Turn Around;
Marching cadences employing Jodie will now replace that archaic appellation with the more metro-sexually appropriate Brucie:
The humorous but now out-dated phrase Drop your c**ks and grab your socks is to be replaced with Drop your c**ks and grab the fellas over there;
A Junk on the bunk inspection will now allow a soldiers junk to actually be displayed on his bunk;
If it will not interfere with his duties, a Latrine Queen may wear a pair of high heel pumps if they are OD in color;
The rank of Private will be replaced with Newby.
For those still smoking, as it could lead to serious unit cohesion break-down, the phrase Field strip that butt will no longer be used.
As we did deeper into the documents we were provided, we will add other changes.
PS: A bonus INVESTMENT TIP: Buy shares in firms that manufacture SOAP-ON-A-ROPE!
It’s painful to see the destruction of this country by “elected” officials. No quarter must be given to all the bastards that voted for this repeal. Any rino that tries to justify this kind of crap must be run out of the party. We start with the scum rinos that voted with the rest of the traitors in the rat party!
Why isn’t anyone talking about the possibility/probability of overturning it in the House when our new folks get in there in January?
I wonder what happened to all those freepers who proudly donated to Al Gore's running mate and boosted about it on FR. We never hear from them anymore. How are the donations to the "Independent" workin' out for them? Conrad Burns, Jim Talent, and George Allen sure could have used that money instead of the socialist they helped elect.
Did any Republicans vote for this?
Make no mistake, this was a vote that codified, and etched in stone, the now unstoppable American decline. America is finished.
Thing that gets me is that most work in America is “at will” employment.
So if you wander in to work and brag about your sexual conquests or openly discuss your sexual proclivities, you can be fired! No recourse!
So why should the armed forces not be able to set their standards?
Once again, this is NOT about equal rights. It is about THE GAY AGENDA which is to FORCE US TO BELIEVE that what they do is normal and acceptable.
It is not normal. And they themselves know that. That’s why they are trying so hard to get acceptance from us. THEY KNOW IT’S NOT NORMAL!!!
1. All males who have openly declared themselves to be homosexuals shall report for HIV screening each year on the anniversary date of enlistment. Failure to report shall result in a reduction of one rank and 50% of pay for each month the member fails to report.
2. All females who have openly declared themselves to be lesbians shall report for psychological counseling each year on the anniversary date of enlistment. Failure to report shall result in a reduction of one rank and 50% of pay for each month the member fails to report.
3. Any enlisted member who receives unwanted sexual advances from another enlisted member of the same sex who has openly declared themself to be homosexual or lesbian shall have the absolute right to file a complaint directly to the senior enlisted member of the command. If there is a true finding of the unwanted sexual advance, the person found guilty shall receive a bad conduct discharge and loss of benefits. Failure to adequately investigate allegations of unwanted same sex advances shall result in a reduction of one rank and pay reduction of 50% for one year to the senior enlisted member who is responsible for conducting the investigation.
4. Any officer who receives unwanted sexual advances from another officer who has openly declared themself to be either gay or lesbian shall have the absolute right to file a complaint directly to the senior officer of the command. If there is a true finding of the unwanted sexual advance, the person found guilty shall receive a bad conduct discharge and loss of benefits. Failure to adequately investigate unwanted same sex advances shall result in reduction of one rank and 50% reduction in pay for one year for the officer who is responsible for conducting the investigation.
5. Anyone who retaliates against a service member who files a same sex complaint shall be punished by courts martial.
The libs just love sexual harassment complaints. Let's see if they love THESE types of complaints.
Make them wear a pink beret.
New Text here __ http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d111:HR02965:
|Not Voting - 4|
HR2965 Don’t Ask Don’t Tell
As passed by Senate
Brown (R-MA) Burr (R-NC) Collins (R-ME) Ensign (R-NV) Kirk (R-IL) Murkowski (R-AK) Snowe (R-ME) Voinovich (R-OH)
Republicans Not Voting:
Bunning (R-KY) Gregg (R-NH) Hatch (R-UT)