Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

To: epithermal

My water has “detectable” levels of mercury. However to detect it a sample needs to go to a lab for a series of tests to detect an amount that is so low as to be negligible.


5 posted on 12/22/2010 1:28:20 PM PST by cripplecreek (Remember the River Raisin! (look it up))
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]


To: cripplecreek

Every atom of mercury ingested kills 1 cell.

Every day an amalgam filling releases (I forget the exact number, it’s like > 10^10 Hg atoms) per day.

FDA says mercury fillings may harm “some.” We’re probably not that some, right?

A lot of people are concerned about that. And your “detectable” result may be more than that.


9 posted on 12/22/2010 1:43:23 PM PST by Christian Engineer Mass (Leftys who zone in on Palin miss the point. America's not about single figures. That's for NK/Cuba.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies ]

Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article


FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson