Poor old Russ. 18 years at the Government tit, a big fat pension, and lifetime free medical care. Yea, he's a victim alright.
Can’t you feel his pain, you brute?
Just another day in Congress.
Where he gets the big bucks is working for a lobbyist.
If he transferred to FERS in 1987, he'd have 7 years under CSRS ~ but that's 14 years service time, and that would give him about 20% of his high three, PLUS 23 more years under FERS, which would give him 46% times his high three. Total benefit would be 66% of his high three.
By federal standards either deal is fairly high, but that's because he had a high salary category ~ Congress critters get more than mere federal employees ~ a lot more!
Where Feingold will make the big bucks is for a couple of years working for a non-profit think tank in a sponsored chair, but he can make even more as a lobbyist after that.
How much do you folks think a superannuated Leftwingtard Fascist puke can make in this town ~ a little, a lot, just enough, or what?