TOO many “witnesses” spouting off.
Something very weird happened here.
Maybe it’s a Putin hit?
Another story we will never truly know what happened to this guy.
Bump and ping, have you guys been following this? The surveillance video looks like he’s staggering around - it’s very weird. I remember him being interviewed many times about various incidents on the cable news channels.
Obviously a very sophisticated hit job, complete with planted evidence to implicate him for arson. If there was a glitch, it was most likely the fact that he didn’t die as quickly as expected and had to be “finished off” and put into a dumpster before he became able to articulate what had happened to him.
Poisoned? Was he trying to leave clues everywhere?? Sounds like an NCIS episode.
Now we have “strange bloodshot eyes.” Next a witness will add “strange bloodshot eyes accompanied by a rapid clenching and unclenching of the fingers.” The only real question being where were Bill & Hillary when all this was going down?
Call the show at 1-800-449-8255
Sounds to me like this man was drugged, causing the blood shot eyes and extreme confusion. A good cover for a homicide? Foster was apparently not suicidal, so?
Wheeler mystery bump for later......
As for the shoe, given his obvious somewhat diminished capacity, at some point prior to when he was caught in that video, he could easily have tripped, had the shoe come off, then just picked it up and started carrying it rather than putting it back on.
If these news reports are accurate, the police say Wheeler appears to have changed at least some of his clothing during his final days. This leads me to wonder if he perhaps did make it back to his car before continuing his wanderings. A confused, well-to-do guy wandering the streets would be an easy mark for someone intent on robbery.
Maybe this guy was a diabetic or had some other medical issue that wasn't managed properly?
Place your bets.
John Wheeler was murdered by:
1) Government agent by poisoning.
2) Foreign agent by poisoning.
3) Angry neighbor’s agent by delayed affects of assault.
4) Opportunistic mugger.
5) suffered from a delayed reaction to a mugging and tried to use his skills to catch the thief.
6) took a medication overdose and became alternately confused, cold and finally suffered from hypothermia in the dumpster; where he tried to find warmth and a place to rest/hide.
7) had a stroke or cardiac incident which caused confusion and disorientation and died from hypothermia in the dumpster.
8) before succumbing to hypothermia - he suffered injuries by the movement of the dumpster or persons throwing heavy trash on top of his comatose body.
Considerations: He was not approached or stopped by any police officers or reported as acting suspiciously or vulnerable to the elements - so it’s hard to imagine that he was wandering around for an extended period of time. It seems more likely that he holed up in one or more dumpsters for protection from the elements. Not wise - but from most videos and reports - he was not thinking clearly or he would have sought out help. Why didn’t he???????????????
Some husbands fall apart within days of being on their own. I've seen it happen.
I think he had an aneurysm; then possibly mugged and murdered.