Skip to comments.Hawaii law bars release of Obama birth info (Abercrombie silenced by Barry)
Posted on 01/22/2011 6:23:17 AM PST by milwguyEdited on 01/22/2011 6:51:44 AM PST by Admin Moderator. [history]
click here to read article
Not so. A gazillion and seventeen bona fide U.S. citizens have been born abroad. They are the children of U.S. military stationed abroad, or U.S. businessmen, diplomats, academics, etc. living abroad. It is not at all unusual.
Nothing stopped Obama from unsealing divorce records.
You have a great memory, that should be brought up a lot more. What was good enough for Jack Ryan should be applied to OBummer just as well.
Yes, but thiose born abroad as you describe,have a U.S. State Department birth certificate issued called “ Certificate of Birth of American Citizen Abroad.” My son has one.And if they do not have one issued, they are not deemed to be born on US soil.Its quite straight forward.
You cannot make the exception the rule my dear!
Natural Born means born on US soil. It very, very, very simple. So simple it drives Obama supporters round the bend.
SHOW THE COLB OBAMA!!!! Why is he letting his leg tingly , mind wiped, supporters down???? SHAME!!!
My guess is that he's a true believer who was trying to impress his idol.
The newspaper birth announcements must have a reason IF Obama were not born in Hawaii.
It could be as simple as the parents realizing the greater advantage for the child of having their child a US citizen rather than a citizen of any 3rd (or 2d) world country.
Surely you do not mean to suggest that your son, born abroad, is not “natural born.”
Surprise, surprise. It turns out you really cannot run this Republic if 30% of the people think you are an impostor, even if the other 70% adore the guy, don't care, don't understand the issue, or just plain don't give a rat's patoot.
The Republicans need a Program. A Plan to implement it. Fearless Leaders. And some kind of clue that this Republic is on the ropes.
So far, lotsa noise, but compromising wimpery as usual. BTW, Hawaii had a RINO Republican governor. Who elected this democrat Abercrombie left-over hippie bozo who looks like a Woodstock Porta-Pottie in an Hawaiian shirt? Hey! That's it! Porta-Potty! Maybe that's where the BC got left!
Pelosi was there too imagine that the three musketeers..can anyone say co-conspirators?
There is no suggestion. Figure it out for yourself.Insubordinate twisted logic has its own fecund ends , and so enjoy your wallow.
All I am suggesting is that the foreign-born child of U.S. citizen parents living abroad -- military, diplomatic corps, business executives, whatever -- would be a natural born citizen within the meaning of the constitution.
Are you, and are you doing so with knowledge of the documentary filings necessary to secure it? Duh?
The new governor is just rehashing all this to stir the birther pot and create a distraction for Obama's opposition.
A birth certificate sits in the archives and it contains written information. Duh.
Way back when obama got into the US Senate, the Illinois media was all crowing about their Kenyan born senator. It was a great thing then. Then he started running for president and that story went away.
So, they were lying then or they are lying now.
Which is it?
She certified she had seen Obama’s ‘birth records’. Big difference is she did NOT say she had seen his original BIRTH CERTIFICATE
Please ignore any comment I make about this topic in future posts, it should be clear that it is not intended for you to read, meditate on or have any semblance of thought regarding.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.