Skip to comments.MTV Not Canceling 'Skins,' PETA Offers to Fill Sponsor Void
Posted on 01/27/2011 3:47:35 AM PST by careyb
Despite advertiser defection (and declining ratings), MTV is standing by controversial scripted series Skins.
Reports claiming the network is pulling the plug on creator Bryan Elsleys adaption of his UK hit prompted a statement from the network.
MTV stands by the US adaptation of Skins and the vision of its creator Bryan Elsley, the network said in a statement. Skins has earned the loyalty of fans across the globe for its thoughtful and honest portrayal of teen life today. An internationally acclaimed scripted drama, the show has been honored with a long list of prestigious awards."
(Excerpt) Read more at hollywoodreporter.com ...
Not a big surprise.
21. Gain control of key positions in radio, TV, and motion pictures.
22.Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression.
24. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them “censorship” and a violation of free speech and free press.
25. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio, and TV.
26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as “normal, natural, healthy.”
40. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.
41. Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents.
now all they do is sling sh**
And you know they are just loving the attention. I am sure the controversy easily doubled their veiwership.
There is surely a special place in hell for these perverts.
One of the actors is 15! Not even the age of consent, dang
PUTK - People for the Unethical Treatment of Kids
One of the actors is 15!
Lovely parents he or she must have....
Does Mylie Cyrus have a brother?
They obviously don't believe in the ethical treatment of humans.