Skip to comments.Wyoming Constitutional Carry to Have House Committee Hearing
Posted on 02/08/2011 4:26:16 AM PST by marktwain
Wyoming --(Ammoland.com)- Our next step toward Constitutional Carry in Wyoming is scheduled to take place next week, but dont be fooled, the fight starts today.
Yesterday the Jaggi-Jennings Constitutional Carry bill was assigned its committee and scheduled for next Wednesday (2/9).
That means that right now is the time to let the committee members know that you support passing the Jaggi-Jennings Constitutional Carry bill out of committee without any amendments.
You can rest assured that I will be providing you with ways to be involved and the latest news on this bill as it happens, but right now I need you to take a couple of minutes to email these committee members.
* Chairman Del McOmie firstname.lastname@example.org
* Rep. Dave Bonner email@example.com
* Rep. Jon Botten firstname.lastname@example.org
* Rep. Kathay Davison email@example.com
* Rep. Allen Jaggi firstname.lastname@example.org
* Rep. Robert McKim email@example.com
* Rep. Ruth Petroff firstname.lastname@example.org
* Rep. Lisa Shepperson email@example.com
The fate of Constitutional Carry in Wyoming rests in the votes of these committee members, and they need to know how you feel.
Please take a moment to email each of these legislators and write them the following items:
1. Constitutional Carry in Wyoming is a vital issue to you, and that you want the committee to pass the Jaggi-Jennings bill out of committee.
2. The bill has been crafted with well thought out language that does not need any amendments, and that you oppose any and all amendments to the bill.
3. Finally, tell the committee members that you will be watching the vote closely, and that you are counting on their support.
I will be in touch with you next week as we get closer to the Wednesday hearing date, but for now, please take a moment to email these legislators.
Sincerely, Anthony Bouchard Executive Director WyGO Wyoming Gun Owners www.wyominggunowners.org
P.S. The Jaggi-Jennings Constitutional Carry bill now has a committee hearing scheduled. Please take a moment to email the committee members and ask them to support the bill.
Wyoming Gun Owners mission is to advocate, protect and defend the God given and inalienable right to bear arms as in the Second Amendment of the United States Constitution and Article 1 Section 24 of the Wyoming Constitution. Visit: www.wyominggunowners.org
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.