At the facebook page -We are all Said Musa
there are some ideas:
We have provided sample text for email messages below to save your time, but writing in your own words is even better if you have the time.
- Call or email your congressman TODAY via https://writerep.house.gov/writerep/welcome.shtml. Ask them to call Afghanistan Ambassador, save life of Said Musa.
- Call or email your senator TODAY via http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm. Ask them to call Afghanistan Ambassador, save life of Said Musa.
- Call or email Political Counselor Abdul Atarud TODAY at Afghanistan Embassy via http://www.embassyofafghanistan.org/Atarud.html. Ask that Afghanistan free Said Musa.
- Email Afghan President Hamid Karzai TODAY c/o Nazer Husain Rahimi, Special Secretary to the President, firstname.lastname@example.org and ask that Said Musa and Shoaib Assadullah Musawi be set free.
- Tweet TODAY @AfghanMissionUN and ask that Afghanistan free Said Musa.
- Send an email messageTODAY to Dr. Zahir Tanin, Afghanistans ambassador to the United Nations, asking that Afghanistan free Said Musa and Shoaib Assadullah Malawi immediately! The online form to submit a message is here: http://www.afghanistan-un.org/contacts/.
- Email President Obama TODAY at http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact and ask that he direct the State Department to continue working to free Said Musa.
- Like our Facebook Page at http://facebook.com/WeAreAllSaidMusa to increase the number of friends. Share and ask your friends to Like and Share this page as well.
- Follow our Twitter account at http://twitter.com/#!/WeAreSaidMusa to increase our number of followers. Ask your friends to Follow it as well.
- Pray that Said Musa and Shoaib Assadullah Musawi be freed.
STEP 1: Send to your Member of Congress at https://writerep.house.gov/
Dear Representative -
I am deeply concerned that an Afghan judge has threatened to order the execution of Said Musa within days if he does not re-convert from Christianity back to Islam against his will. Please personally call the Afghan ambassador TODAY and demand that the execution of Said Musa be stopped and that Afghanistan free Said Musa and Shoaib Assadullah Musawi immediately and permit them and their families to depart the country without further threats or assaults.
Freedom of religion, freedom of speech, and the rights to life, liberty, and due process of law are some of our fundamental American values. Please convey to the Afghan ambassador that if the Afghan government does not show basic respect for the right to life, liberty, and freedom of religious choice, many Americans will begin to question whether we should continue to send our own children to fight and die on its behalf or continue to support it financially.
Please ensure that Afghanistan fulfills its obligations as a signatory to the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and that all Afghans are free to practice the religious faith of their choice without fear of prosecution, intimidation, or harm.
To: Dog; Straight Vermonter; ovrtaxt; SandRat; knighthawk; LibertyRocks; Gucho; Sam Hill; ...
Please ping this far and wide, if you get a chance. This guy needs some advocates. Thanks.
posted on 02/24/2011 8:11:16 AM PST
by Mrs. Don-o
("In Christ we who are many form one body, and each member belongs to all the others." Romans 12:5)
To: Mrs. Don-o
posted on 02/24/2011 11:00:25 AM PST
(Evan Bayh gave Indiana a twofer.)
To: Mrs. Don-o
My understanding is that he must leave the country.
He cannot stay in the new “democracy” we have shed our most precious blood and treasure for.
posted on 02/24/2011 1:50:06 PM PST
(MY HERO GREGORY THE V - a living saint hanged and dragged by the ungodly muslims and their allies)
To: Mrs. Don-o
Thanks be to God! ... Now, we need to get him (and his entire family) out of there so some self-righteous mooselimb doesn’t murder him in service to the demon god allah.
posted on 02/24/2011 2:06:05 PM PST
(Some, believing they can't be deceived, it's nigh impossible to convince them when they're deceived.)
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson