Skip to comments.Obama speaking now on Japan!
Posted on 03/17/2011 12:50:42 PM PDT by pabianice
1. Americans should leave.
2. Radiation will not reach the U.S.
3. The CDC do not recommend that people take precautionary measures except for staying inside (cowering is optional).
4. US nuclear plants are safe. However, what we can learn now in Japan may make them even safer.
5. SAR teams from US will help in Japan. The US military is pitching-in.
6. Responders are being given the best equipment.
7. American citizens are mobilizing to help. You can do so on (website suchandsuch).
8. Japan and the US share many cultural bonds. This friendship is certain to bring everyone through this disaster. We have to help each other.
9. (Anecdote about a baby saved).
10. We will stand with the people of Japan.
No questions allowed. Obama walks off stage.
Complete dispassionate boilerplate.
I feel safer already!
Great! Now we’re screwed... he said it wouldn’t hit the U.S. He just sealed our fate... everything he predicts goes the other way.
“Let me be clear.........”
Obama DONE speaking on Japan.
He forgot to mention all those supply ships heading to Japan to help. Oh, sorry.
Turned him off immediately
Most importantly, number 11;
What do you think about my bracket picks ?
Was he wearing a FRUIT HAT and scuba flippers?
Or was he instead carrying a putter and ice-cream cone?
This is the kind of basic daily update that the Press Secretary should be giving. There was no reason for the POTUS to go out there and say this stuff.
Barry is in over his stupid marxist head.
Pray for our Republic.
Does he even know about them? maybe he simply forgot because he’s soo busy /s
I think if I were the leader of one of our allies, I might consider sending a note to the White House, informing them that all ties are broken and that we were no longer allies. That would lead to better treatment from this Administration.
Shep Smith and Mike Kelly on Fox News:
“Oh, Barrack, we want to have your baby!”
That guy sure knows how to make us proud . . .
short ,, sweet, no questions.. out of there..
he can still squeeze 9 in if he hurries
As an aside, a GM assembly plant had to shut down because there were no parts coming from Japan. I repeat, a GM assembly plant - Oh, buy America? Fewer than half of the parts on some Big Three vehicles are made in the U.S.
They should just scroll the teleprompter in front of the camera.
How nice of Obama to take time off from picking who will win the NCAA to answer questions about something as trivial as the disaster in Japan, oh thank you Obama, I feel SO much better now..now he can go back to playing golf..all is well now, oh wise one as spoken
Did ya ever pray the teleprompter writer guy gets intractable arthritis?