Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

Skip to comments.

Herman Cain: No Muslims in my Cabinet - VIDEO
The Right Scoop ^ | 3/28/11 | Herman Cain

Posted on 03/28/2011 7:05:39 AM PDT by justsaynomore

Herman Cain says that he’s not going to allow any Muslims in his Cabinet or would he pick one to be a federal Judge:

WATCH VIDEO


TOPICS: Constitution/Conservatism; Culture/Society; News/Current Events; Politics/Elections
KEYWORDS: hermancain; islam; sharia
Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first 1-2021-33 next last
Herman Cain in this vidoe says that Sharia law has no place in our courtrooms or government and that Muslims have no business trying to force others to convert in the US.

Of course, he's already being attacked as being a "bigot" for this (as well as his support of DOMA and more). I say WAY TO GO to Herman Cain. Thank you for being a leader and having the gravitas to say what needs to be said!!!

1 posted on 03/28/2011 7:05:46 AM PDT by justsaynomore
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

To: K-oneTexas; Tucker822; Kartographer; freekitty; carmody; Dead Corpse; MsLady; Publius772000; ...

Rocked ‘em like a HermanCain


2 posted on 03/28/2011 7:06:54 AM PDT by justsaynomore ("America must move from an entitlement mindset to an empowerment mindset" - Herman Cain)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: justsaynomore

Shiite! I would vote for Herman.


3 posted on 03/28/2011 7:12:34 AM PDT by Vendome ("Don't take life so seriously... You'll never live through it anyway")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: justsaynomore

If he won’t appoint a Muslim will he appoint a fundamentalist Christian? Same difference, religion has no place in the application of the law


4 posted on 03/28/2011 7:13:41 AM PDT by NCBraveheart ("oderint dum metuant"........Let them hate, as long as they fear.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: justsaynomore

This is a slap at Christie too.


5 posted on 03/28/2011 7:18:56 AM PDT by Sybeck1 (Memo to Mitt Romney, just go away.........)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: justsaynomore

So you’re a bigot if you refuse to promote an extraordinarily bigoted religion? Yeah...


6 posted on 03/28/2011 7:24:40 AM PDT by Aria ( "If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: Sybeck1

“This is a slap at Christie too.”

Yes it is!

I live in NJ but didn’t vote for Gov Christie. His appointment of a Muslim to sit on our high court is unbelievable! He is a RINO due to many of his policies.


7 posted on 03/28/2011 7:24:49 AM PDT by BlackFemaleArmyCaptain
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

To: NCBraveheart

There is a big difference.

Unlike Islam, Christianity does not undermine our current system of government.

Christianity does not teach convering infidels by the sword. It does not teach that governments have to be conquered. Christian laws are not at odds with our Constitutional laws. Christians have not declared war on the west and we are not at war with Christian nations who desire to infiltrate us and take over our way of life.

Islam does all these things. It is a trojan horse.

As one of the commenters on the site said: it’s no different than saying you wouldn’t hire a nazi to a government position in Germany after Hitler. It’s just common sense to most people.


8 posted on 03/28/2011 7:25:12 AM PDT by justsaynomore ("America must move from an entitlement mindset to an empowerment mindset" - Herman Cain)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

To: NCBraveheart
If he won’t appoint a Muslim will he appoint a fundamentalist Christian? Same difference, religion has no place in the application of the law

You don't understand Islam. Islam and Sharia cannot be separated. If you believe Islam, you believe Sharia.

Christians were told by Christ to "Give to Caesar what is Caesar's"

Christianity can co-exist with individual freedom and liberty. Islam cannot.

Robert Spencer does a good job here explaining Islam - Blogging the Qur’an Start at the bottom.

9 posted on 03/28/2011 7:25:14 AM PDT by FatherofFive (Islam is evil and must be eradicated)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

To: NCBraveheart
If he won’t appoint a Muslim will he appoint a fundamentalist Christian? Same difference, religion has no place in the application of the law

Same difference?

Christ said turn the other cheek, muhammed said cut their throats.

Christ said love thy neighbor as thyself, muhammed said kill the infidel.

Same difference?

If you really believe that mooselimbs are morally equivalent to Christians you are either a mooselimb {in which case you are by their own definition of that gutter religion, a liar} or you are totally misguided.

When in doubt, see my tag line.

10 posted on 03/28/2011 7:34:34 AM PDT by USS Alaska (Nuke the terrorist savages.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

To: justsaynomore

“Unlike Islam, Christianity does not undermine our current system of government.”

Don’t End-Time Christians believe that Jesus will return to earth one day and will rule a world-wide kingdom for 1000 years?

That means the end of American independence, and the replacement of our Constitution with a theocracy.


11 posted on 03/28/2011 7:37:58 AM PDT by CaliBoyFreeper99
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies]

To: NCBraveheart

Did you really just say there is no difference between a Christian and a Muslim?


12 posted on 03/28/2011 7:38:20 AM PDT by Durus (You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality. Ayn Rand)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

To: CaliBoyFreeper99

We’re not talking about what GOD will do, which is really out of anyone’s hands (Herman Cain included lol). The topic here is what religious people do.


13 posted on 03/28/2011 7:46:40 AM PDT by justsaynomore ("America must move from an entitlement mindset to an empowerment mindset" - Herman Cain)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies]

To: NCBraveheart
If he won’t appoint a Muslim will he appoint a fundamentalist Christian? Same difference, religion has no place in the application of the law

No it isn't.

Islam is a political/social religious culture.

Sharia Law is their philosophy, and it covers ALL aspects of controlling lives.

To think Islam and Christianity are the same is just plain foolish.

14 posted on 03/28/2011 7:53:11 AM PDT by airborne (Paratroopers - Good to the last drop!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

To: justsaynomore

bkmk


15 posted on 03/28/2011 7:53:52 AM PDT by Sergio (An object at rest cannot be stopped! - The Evil Midnight Bomber What Bombs at Midnight)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: Aria
So you’re a bigot if you refuse to promote an extraordinarily bigoted religion? Yeah...

With Muzzies, it's only 80% or so which make the other 20% look bad.

With fundies, it is only 20% or so which makes the other 80% of us look bad.

16 posted on 03/28/2011 8:09:58 AM PDT by Vigilanteman (Obama: Fake black man. Fake Messiah. Fake American. How many fakes can you fit in one Zer0?)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

To: justsaynomore

Kind of a dumb thing to say. What about Walid Shoebat? Zudhi Jasser?


17 posted on 03/28/2011 8:10:23 AM PDT by montag813 (http://www.facebook.com/StandWithArizona)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: montag813

What about them? If they are legitimate, and understand the dangers of Islam, they would support Herman’s stance on not wanting it in our government.


18 posted on 03/28/2011 8:25:12 AM PDT by justsaynomore ("America must move from an entitlement mindset to an empowerment mindset" - Herman Cain)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 17 | View Replies]

To: justsaynomore
Herman Cain

born December 13, 1945 in Memphis, TN (Meets the Jus Soli Requirement)

Parents were
Luther Cain Jr., born March 16, 1925 in TN, died March 29, 1982 in Atlanta, GA
Lenora Davis, born July 27, 1925 in GA, died August 20, 2005 in Atlanta, GA

Both parents were US Citizens at the time of his birth (Meets the Jus Sanguinis Requirement)

Herman Cain is a NATURAL BORN CITIZEN unlike Comrade Barry Soetoro aka Barack Hussein Obama.

19 posted on 03/28/2011 8:26:54 AM PDT by ASA Vet (Natural-born citizens, are those born in the country, of parents who are citizens. De Vattel)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: NCBraveheart

If you see christians the same as a muslim - you are daft in the head. I don’t want your world either.


20 posted on 03/28/2011 8:48:25 AM PDT by Pilated
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]


Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first 1-2021-33 next last

Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.

Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson