Skip to comments.Key Questions About Pen Johannson's Work
Posted on 04/14/2011 1:32:10 AM PDT by freepdawg
Key Questions About Pen Johannson's Work
I believe if Pen would answer each of these questions with facts and sources and incorporate it in a new article, a significant step forward would be made in understanding all of this.
▪ the Democrat Party of Hawaii's refusal to certify Obama's constitutional eligibility (How, when, whom, to whom? Cite source and/or documents.)
▪ Ultimately, the DPH's rejection of Obama was due to a refusal by Obama to make available the original documented evidence confirming his eligibility (How, when, whom, to whom? Cite source and/or documents. How do we know Obama refused?)
▪ the state party authority refused to certify Obama, due to his lack of legal qualifications, (How do we know this?)
▪ The DPH's OCON document was allegedly submitted to the Hawaiian Election's office between August 27th and September 5th, 2008. (Alledged by whom to whom? Documents, sources?)
▪ Cronin was forced by Hawaiian statutory requirements to disqualify Obama from the presidential ballot in Hawaii until a lengthy administrative process reconciled the disparity (Source? Documents?)
▪ This process created a series of politically implicative, but highly sensitive, correspondences between Schatz, Cronin, and possibly, Rahm Emanuel and David Axelrod in order to balance legal deadlines, plan campaign logistics and manage political vulnerability. (How do you know this? Where are these letters? Have FOIA requests been made for these docs? Have such FOIAs produced the docs?)
▪ yet the state party authority, whose headquarters is within walking distance from the State of Hawaii records and elections offices, was somehow not able to obtain this evidence before the DNC? (How do we know they didn't obtain such evidence?)
▪ Schatz had very little to say after the DNC overwrote his authority to oversee the validation of Democrat candidates for the ballot in Hawaii (What is the evidence that the DNC "overwrote" Schatz's authority?)
▪ Schatz legally stated that Obama failed to provide adequate information proving that he was legally qualified to serve as president under the provisions of the U.S. Constitution (When, how, in what forum, to whom? How do we know he did this?)
▪ Schatz knew there was no documented evidence confirming Obama's eligibility, (How do we know he "knew" this? Docs? Sources?)
▪ Moreover, the evidence presented herein further confirms that the legal tactics employed by the Obama machine actually allowed him to fill Hawaiian legal requirements, behind the lies of the media, without actually having to ever present authentic documentation. (What is the "evidence presented herein? Sources, Docs??)
▪ He faced at least two lawsuits challenging the manner in which he made decisions about election procedures, deadlines and vending contracts. (Cite/link to suits.)
▪ He also would have signed a sworn affidavit falsifying that he was Constitutionally eligible to serve as president, letting Schatz and the DPH off the "legal hook", in exchange for Schatz' silence, of course. (Any FOIAs asking for this affidavit?)
I love you questions, freepdawg.
The only way you can get any answers is if the documents are acquired through criminal warrants - if they haven’t already been destroyed.
Obama left Hawaii at the age of five as an native born person whose citizenship was governed by the 1948 British Nationality Act. Obama emigrated to Indonesia with his mother to become Lolo Soetoro’s adopted son and an Indonesian National.
At the age of 10, Barry Soetoro returned to Hawaii alone and was placed with his grandparents with his grandmother named as his legal guardian. His grandmother received aid administered by the state of Hawaii and financed by the U.S. Federal government to feed and house Barack Hussein Obama II (Name was changed after the Soetoro adoption was nullified in a Hawaii District court and a new COLB was printed).
In 1976, the U.S. Federal government required all beneficiaries of food stamps to provide a SSN to continue receiving the benefit. An American refugee assistance organization located in Connecticut filed the application with the Social Security Administration for BHO II in 1976 so he could continue to benefit from the food stamp program.
The state of Hawaii administered the food stamp program and is aware Barack Hussein Obama II was identified as an Indonesian National from 1971 until he became a Naturalized American citizen in the early 80’s.
any way to get foodstamp records from the 70s?