Thank you for the post....I do not eat lamb but this is good info to know and share....
I am a beef kinda gal !!!!
posted on 04/22/2011 9:43:01 AM PDT
(Tell a lie often enough it becomes political........)
Campbell's Soup is in on this, too!
As part of Campbell Canada's commitment to diversity and extraordinary, authentic nourishment for all, our selection of Halal-certified products are here to help you meet your Islamic dietary requirements.
Quick Facts on Campbell Halal-certified Products
- There are a variety of Campbell Canada products that are Halal-certified so you have more food options to enjoy with your friends and family.
- These products are certified by the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA), the largest non-profit, religious, educational, and non-political Islamic organization in North America. ISNA's Halal Certification Program was established in conjunction with professionals in the field of Islamic foods and nutrition, and with Islamic scholars. The program includes the review of ingredients, formulas, manufacturing and sanitation processes.
- Our Halal-certified products have been chosen specifically to suit the flavour preferences of the Muslim community.
- In the coming months, all our Halal-certified products will have the ISNA logo directly on their labels, so you can easily identify them at your grocery store.
- You can find our Halal-certified products at all major grocery stores.
We are very excited to offer these products and hope you enjoy them with peace of mind.
For more information on Halal and the Halal Certification Program, please visit the Islamic Society of North America website.
At Campbell Canada, we take great care to ensure that these products are and remain Halal and have an on-going certification agreement with ISNA. If you have questions about Campbell Halal-certified Products please call the Campbell's Consumer Response Center at 1-800-410-7687.
posted on 04/22/2011 9:49:40 AM PDT
(Prov 29:2 When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule,)
Oh thanks a lot. Now you tell me. We just bought lamb chops at Costco yesterday and had them last night. No wonder I had that sudden urge to face toward the East. LOL!
posted on 04/22/2011 10:37:45 AM PDT
by Georgia Girl 2
(The only purpose of a pistol is to fight your way back to the rifle you should never have dropped.)
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson