My sister died from brain cancer and she was convinced that it was caused by her cell phone. She got the tumor on the same side of her head where she held the phone to her ear.
My father died with brain cancer. These are the facts that i can report
1. We have no history of cancer in our family. Ever. Leave alone brain cancer
2. My father had a desk job with very few if any “environmental factors”
3. He was a non smoker
4. The brain cancer appeared a few years after he purchased his first brick cell phone
5. It was exactly parallel to the where the antenna used to be when he used to hold the phone
6. Repeat. EXACTLY parallel
7. He died leaving my mom a widow
I don’t think everyone who uses a cell phone will get brain cancer. However, I think if your DNA is weakened (for any reason), a cell phone will act as a trigger.
I think within the next 10 years, we will know this to be true.
I truly believe to the bottom of my heart, that is what killed my otherwise healthy dad.
May he rest in peace. I miss him very much every day.