Skip to comments.Suspicious Activity amongst the Islamic Community in Chicago (Since OBL Dead)
Posted on 05/03/2011 5:49:02 PM PDT by Dengar01
I am sending out a question to those living in Chicago or Suburban Chicago. My dad has Arab neighbors next door who has their address posted in Arabic (not numbers). Their son was kicked out of school for making a bomb threat.
Yesterday, I picked up my father at 2:00 PM and there were 10 cars in their driveway and along the street which was insanely bizarre. My family has lived there since 1990 far earlier than when they moved in and we never seen anything like that.
So I was suspicious and took a bunch of photos.
Tonight, there are 13 cars in the driveway, we took more pictures and I contacted the FBI after hearing this.
My father's plant manager said he has Arab neighbors who had a dozen cars parked last night which he had never seen before.
So I am trying to get the word out to Chicagoland FReepers to keep your eyes peeled. The media tells us to be on high alert since OBL has been dead. Well if this doesn't qualify as suspicious, nothing does.
I am not posting this to be racist, I am posting this because I fear there is a potential for terrorism in the Chicago area. If anyone else has noticed strange activity since the death of OBL please post here so I can pass word onto the FBI.
Will check it out and let you know shortly.
Thx for the honor of your query.
Read the post again. He says it’s happening in two different locations; his street, and the neighborhood of his father’s boss.
“I am not posting this to be racist”
It’s ok, Arab is not a race.
Is your name Napolitano?
FED has hard drives, data from the major den of the major terrorist.
Naturally, the roaches are concerned that their names, locations, information might be in some of those drives.
As I posted in an earlier thread, watch the borders for signficant outflows of probable ‘persons of interest’ over the next few days.
The light may be shining on many roach nests during the next few months.
We are told to report suspicious activity. When you can't see into a home, you can't identify the address because it is written in Arabic, this is occurring in multiple towns.
I am trying to get information from Chicagoland FReepers so that I can add it to my report to the FBI.
We kill the number 1 terrorist in the world. There is bizarre activity at two homes in two separate towns.
When my mother died we didn't have more than 3 cars in our driveway...
Given the fact that it is Chicago...I would be inclined to notify the FBI and the local military installation, rather than the police...Hell, Chicago is so damned corrupt, they would probably arrest YOU for even being suspicious of someone from the “Religion of Peace” (barf alert)
The finals of the Westminster Goat Show?
Oops, wrong thread.
Have your dad move in with you for a couple weeks or so. He doesn’t need to be nearby when one of them pull the pin and things go boom! in the neighborhood.
Notify everybody. Janet WANTS people to watch for suspicious activity and report.
(Not saying they’ll do anything; but you MIGHT run into ONE person in ONE agency who may put two and two together;
maybe see a pattern; maybe help prevent something.)
As other FReepers who have known me for 10 + years I have NEVER called the FBI on ANYTHING.
The things that made me contact them was the media said "Report Suspicious Behavior"
1) House with address in Arabic no numbers
2) House has all windows and doors covered
3) Day after OBL dead 10 cars at 2PM on a Monday afternoon
4) 2 days at night 13 cars
5) OCCURED IN 2 DIFFERENT TOWNS IN TWO DIFFERENT NEIGHBORHOODS and possibly more, hence why I pinged the Chicagoland FReepers to see if they or any acquaintances had heard or seen anything suspicious.
“or that there was a death in the family?” Ruh roh What was that last name again?
I think you are right to be concerned.
Alarmed . . . depends . . .
Fret not for evil doers . . .
Be anxious for nothing etc.
As Scripture exhorts.
Yet, be wise, alert, watchful . . . discerning.
Would prayerfully consider additionally contacting:
1. Pastors who I respected in the area and asking them if they know any FBI or senior Law Enforcement personnel that you could talk to about some Islamic neighbors and some concerning behaviors.
2. I’d be cautious about what I shared with any FBI personnel who weren’t vetted by known safe Christians.
3. I’d watch for such Islamists to leave suddenly en masse.
4. I do expect Chicago to be nuked—most likely by Jihadi’s before WWIII and highly likely during WWIII, if not before.
5. The world wide Muslim expert on C2C a few years ago was incredulous when a major senior Muslim source of his asserted that 70% of all Muslims supported Jihad in one way or another. He checked with 12 other senior Muslims around the world and 100% of them said that 70% of all muslims supported Jihad.
6. imho, There is no way that a sizeable group (12 or more) of Muslims anywhere in the USA is going to be without some serious Jihadi representation if not overt leadership and manipulations thereby.
7. imho, as a people, They are not near as inclined to be defense oriented as they are ATTACK oriented.
8. If it was workably convenient, I might try and network at least a handful of folks who were neighbors to such homes. Collectively keep tabs and keep each other informed. Anything markedly significant, report to a TRUSTED Law Enforcement Officer—preferably who was a genuine Christian.
9. Certainly keep a record of license plates etc.And a raw count. Doesn’t have to be exact but a raw mostly accurate count of the numbers of folks arriving and leaving in a short time frame.
10. Above all, PRAY EARNESTLY. Certainly for conversion and salvation of our enemies. But also wisdom and proaction against destructiveness for our side.
11. Let God arise and His enemies be scattered.
Yeah, there was a death in the family all right. Seriously, good point. It could be something as simple as a very sick relative or someone who has recently died.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.