Skip to comments.With Bin Laden Gone, Who's Most Wanted?
Posted on 05/18/2011 10:23:19 AM PDT by jda
Now that OBL has been dispatched to the waiting virgins, who are the most wanted criminals in the world?
Note: there is not a concensus among law enforcement agencies regarding the order of the following:
3) Semion Mogilevich, Ukrainian-Russian. Head of one of the most powerful Russian organized crime syndicates
4) Alimzhan Tokhtakhunov, Uzbekistan. Organized crime figure - the face of the modern Russian mob
5) Dawood Ibrahim Kaskar, Indian. Head of Criminal Network (also called D-Company)
6) Matteo Messina Denaro, Italian. Also known as "Diabolic" of the Sicilian Mafioso
7) Félicien Kabuga, Rwandan. The most wanted man in Africa, implicated in organizing and funding the 1994 Rwandan genocide
8) Joseph Kony, Ugandan. Leader of the Lord's Resistance Army
9) James "Whitey" Bulger, American. Alleged leader of the Winter Hill Gang, an Irish-American crime family based in Boston.
10) Omid Tahvili, Iranian-Canadian. Head of a notorious Persian organized crime syndicate in Canada. The gangster is also associated with Dawood Ibrahim.
After OBL's demise, I'm not sure it's much of a status symbol to be on the list.
Barry Zero - international Criminal and Fraudster #1
They're crippling our system and killing more Americans than any of the terrorist gangs.
I’m just curious why we can’t just go in and take these guys out? I’m not advocating it, but I’m wondering. Like the Mexico guy... why can’t we just send a team down to take him out? Seems like it would be easy after the Bin Laden hunt and kill.
You guys both have possible #1’s there..
The FBI does not want to capture Whitey Bulger though they may want to kill him. After all, he has a ton of stories to tell about the corrupt FBI office in Boston.
I really hate it when America or Americans don’t make a top 10 list.
There’s one on there: #9 - James “Whitey” Bulger.
Ya but he is the only one “Alleged”
Mullah Omar and Adam Gahahn
Barry Zero is more dangerous then Osama. Seal team six needs to walk him out of the WH.
Shoot em all and let God sort em out.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.