To: justiceseeker93; All
Obama's strategy [again and again] is to raise the stakes higher for Israel so he can do a "favor" and back down, while Israel "begs" him [and he's stuck with his arrogant hand-on-chin shi--ty attitude] to.
posted on 05/29/2011 9:59:23 PM PDT
To: PRePublic; ml/nj; ExTexasRedhead; rmlew; dennisw; jjotto; redpoll; SJackson; jazminerose; Sarah; ...
toward Israel is a natural consequence of his biography:
(1) Lived four years in Muslim Indonesia as a boy with a Muslim stepfather.
(2) Attended a Muslim school for two of those years.
(3) Had Muslim roommates in college.
(4) Visited Muslim countries while in college, then Muslim relatives in Kenya.
(5) Law school admission at Harvard pushed by wealthy Muslim donor.
(5) Close personal relationships with the likes of Edward Said and Rashid Khalidi.
(6) Listened to Rev. Wright's anti-Israel pro-Pali sermons for 20 years.
(7) Etc., etc.
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson