(1) Lived four years in Muslim Indonesia as a boy with a Muslim stepfather.
(2) Attended a Muslim school for two of those years.
(3) Had Muslim roommates in college.
(4) Visited Muslim countries while in college, then Muslim relatives in Kenya.
(5) Law school admission at Harvard pushed by wealthy Muslim donor.
(5) Close personal relationships with the likes of Edward Said and Rashid Khalidi.
(6) Listened to Rev. Wright's anti-Israel pro-Pali sermons for 20 years.
(7) Etc., etc.
I would shorten your list and say Obama hates Israel because he IS a muslim.
Don’t leave out Ayers & Dorn, known haters of Israel & sponsors of Palestinian terrorists.
All quite natural. Then there’s power politics. There are more Arabs and Muslims than Jews in the world, and more Arab and Muslim countries belong to OPEC than Jewish countries, and Jews are relatively powerless, so you can do anything you want to them, and say anything you want about them, so long as you don’t upset the people who matter who like them, such as Christians, rich Jews of the non-self-hating variety, Hollywood types who don’t follow intellectual fashion and hate Israel or secretly hate Jews for various reasons to do with Hollywood culture, and people of good will and basic decency. On the other hand, you can’t leave them alone either. The Crocodiles might eat you second to last instead of last, if you don’t feed somebody to them, so why not hate Israel. Crocodiles just can’t get enough of us.
His association with the Muslim Brotherhood can be added to the list, in my opinion. His campaign association with Hamas; e.g., call centers in Gaza in 2008??
Yes. Obama is owned by Arab Muslims and is doing their bidding. We must not let him get another 4 years.