Skip to comments.Fareed Zakaria: Americans Love of Founders & Constitution the Reason We Canít Learn to Be Better
Posted on 06/02/2011 5:43:30 AM PDT by Pacothecat
America Is GM Circa 1975: Obama Buddy Fareed Zakaria Bemoans Parochial Americans Love of the Founders & Constitution as the Reason We Cant Learn to Be Better Like Other Countries
If you don’t like it, go back to whereever you came from.
Didn’t he author the book, “Post-American World” that Mullah Ozero was reading during 2008 campaign?
"The Post-American World" by Fareed Zakaria -- perhaps Obama's favorite book.
Fareed Zakaria: Americans Love of Founders & Constitution the Reason We Cant Learn to Be Better
Really? Then explain how we have been better in every way since our founding, you dumba$$.
I’ve traveled all over the world and haven’t yet been inclined to stay anywhere but the United States. I’ve been in countries like the one I assume Farhead Zakaria came from to get to the United States; the inhabitants who speak English generally want two things from Americans: 1) alcoholic beverages, as good Muslims can’t be seen purchasing them; and 2) a green card giving them permanent residency in what Farhead Zakaria considers a backward looking country.
How about a list of these “better” countries so we can see where we fall short.
20) Infiltrate the press. Get control of book review assignments, editorial writing, policy-making positions.
21) Gain control of key positions in radio, TV & motion pictures.
29) Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.
30) Discredit the American founding fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the “common man”.
31) Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of “the big picture”: Give more emphasis to Russian history since the Communists took over.
So... if we reject our OWN history and tradition and (like you idiots) accept the knucklehead Allah and his butt boy “Mo”, if we learn to murder each other, attack our neighbors, oppress women, brutalize children, close the schools, force OUR faith on EVERYONE under pain of death, observe pathological forms and limits of faux piety, disguise “our will-to-power” as faith, hate and KILL EVERYONE WHO IS NOT IDENTICAL TO US!!!!, etc. ...we will be ‘better’??????
Thanks for the one sentence post /s
Unfortunately, with the entrenched republican commissars in DC, what we've got are 2 parties: The party of really big government, that will run your entire life, and the party of just a tiny bit smaller, really big government, that will run your entire life.
Hopefully the freshman affiliated with the Tea Party MIGHT be able to begin to roll things back. They've got their work cut out for them.
Maybe we should have a Constitution like who? Dunce
“Americans don’t care what Fareed or any of his camel-loving, brethren think.”
You can say that again, twice!
Fareed, you can take your post-American B.S. back to whatever third world crap-hole you came here from. Oh, and bring obama back with you. We don’t need third-worlders here who fundamentally want to transform OUR country.
1. Repeal the 16th amendment.
2. Limit the interstate commerce clause to a negative power so that the federales can void state laws interfering with interstate commerce, but not have unlimited power to rule on anything that might affect it. That would probably clear out 2/3 of the current federal laws.
3. Article VI: "This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding." The wording needs to be changed to make it clear that treaties are subordinate to the Constitution and may not be used to avoid or overrule sections of it. For example, the president should not be able to sign a treaty voiding the 2nd amendment.
4. And while I'm at it with the second amendment, the explanatory first clause "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State" and either remove it or change it to something like "An armed populous, being necessary...". Too many people confuse the explanatory with restrictive and want to claim that the militia is the National Guard.
5. 14th amendment: birthright citizenship was put it so that southern states couldn't try anything sneaky to deny citizenship to former slaves based on the fact that their parents weren't citizens. Slavery is long gone and we can decide how we want to define citizenship.
6. And while we're at it with citizenship, constitutionally define what a "natural born citizen is".
7. Repeal the 16th amendment again. I think I saw it twitching.
Who is this mangy Muslim freak and WTF is he doing in America? Americans are going to be lectured to by this guy who is fresh off the banana boat?