Ok, let’s raise taxes — abolish the ethanol tax credits!
Bone Head said this?”These conversations could continue if they take tax hikes out of the conversation.”
Wrong you Douche Bag, drunken failure ,there can be NO talk of raising anything,that is NOT why you got the Job rummy!
Could someone please tell John Boehner that he needs to end every sentence with the phrase:
TAX INCREASES ARE WHAT KILL JOBS!
(EVERY DOLLAR THAT GOES TO TAXES IS A DOLLAR THAT CAN’T GO TO PAYROLL)
I can hear Obama now. “if I make a hole in one on this par 5 546 yard hole that is playing into the wind, I will support no tax hikes”
Why don’t they just go through the budget and cut out some of the more obvious examples of government wasteful spending. It might not solve the problem but it would show good faith and be a start.
- $200,000 for a tattoo removal program in Mission Hills, California.
- $190,000 for the Buffalo Bill Historical Center in Cody, Wyoming.
-$75,000 for the Totally Teen Zone in Albany, Georgia.
- The Securities and Exchange Commission spent $3.9 million rearranging desks and offices at its Washington, D.C., headquarters.
- Washington spends $25 billion annually maintaining unused or vacant federal properties.
- The Federal Communications Commission spent $350,000 to sponsor NASCAR driver David Gilliland.
- The Defense Department wasted $100 million on unused flight tickets and never bothered to collect refunds even though the tickets were refundable.
- Taxpayers are funding paintings of high-ranking government officials at a cost of up to $50,000 apiece.
- San Jose unified school district approved the purchase of a $725,000 pizza machine it claimed would produce 800 pizzas a day to sell at schools in its district. The machines produced 2,000 pizzas in two years which works out to roughly $360 per pizza.
Anyone want to go into the Pizza Machine business?
The dems are trying to do the same thing today. They know that if they can get a majority of Republicans to sign off on any tax increases whatsoever. They can use it against them in 2012, not to mention getting the tea party to run 3rd party challenges against the republicans that vote for it.
They had damned well better have bolted! I don’t want them to initiate (budget bills) or pass ANYTHING this Muslim Poser wants. Bring the government to a standstill if need be.
“The only person Cantor believes who can resolve it is President Obama. “I believe it is time for the president to speak clearly and resolve the tax issue.”
Dream on Eric.
House Majority Leader Eric Cantor said in a statement the group had made progress in identifying “trillions” in spending cuts, but that Democrats “continue to insist that any deal must include tax increases.”
Yea the dumb-o-crat will agree to one trillion reduction if they can raise taxes by three trillion.
Why even post anything from Yahoo they are further left than moveon.org...it amazes me that anyone even reads the crap they post