Skip to comments.
The Purposeful Thwarting of American Integration
Don't Tread On Me ^
| July 6, 2011
| Charles Petzold
Posted on 07/08/2011 4:15:00 PM PDT by lbryce
Over the weekend,I tried my best to enjoy our Independence Day,despite the fact that I have all this information about our true state of being rattling around in my head. I spent the 4th in Weehawken N.J.,overlooking Manhattan,and watching the Macys fireworks show. The main street was blocked off by police,and all sorts of people were walking around,sitting on the park lawns,BBQing,and more or less enjoying the day the way that I have always known it growing up. Weehawken is a very mixed neighborhood,where one can find people from all over the planet residing in one place. Specifically,the area right on the edge of the Hudson River seems to be a well kept neighborhood,a place where immigrants from all over have realized the American dream,get along with each other as a community,and have the sense of American patriotism and thankfulness that they should have. Everyone from Irish,Italian,Russian,Armenian,Indian,Korean
you name it,had obviously made a life for themselves here,were productive citizens,spoke English,and were proud to be here given the all out efforts they made for the holiday. Looking at their homes,cars,etc.,I am also guessing they are here legally. And good for them,as we are all immigrants here unless you happen to be Native American.
There was one group however,(and as usual),that seemed to be doing their own thing,and had a much smaller regard for what the street party was actually about. You guessed it probably,the Hispanic/Latino crowd. I give credit to a small handful of them for walking around with American flags,but the majority seemed more interested in carrying around their own native flags,blasting Spanish music to an ear popping volume,and listening to whatever soccer game on the radio full blast. They also seem to have this tendency to just walk through people,like theyre the only ones there.
(Excerpt) Read more at dont-tread-on.me ...
TOPICS: Culture/Society; Editorial; Government; News/Current Events
KEYWORDS: hispanic; integration; latin
Plan to Destroy America
1. We must first make America a bilingual-bicultural country. History shows,in my opinion,that no nation can survive the tension,conflict and antagonism of two competing languages and cultures. It is a blessing for an individual to be bilingual;it is a curse for a society to be bilingual. One scholar,Seymour Martin Lipset,put it this way:The histories of bilingual and bicultural societies that do not assimilate are histories of turmoil,tension and tragedy.
2. I would then invent multiculturalism and encourage immigrants to maintain their own culture. I would make it an article of belief that all cultures are equal:that there are no cultural differences that are important. I would declare it an article of faith that the black and Hispanic dropout rate is only due to prejudice and discrimination by the majority. Every other explanation is out-of-bounds.
3. We can make the United States a Hispanic Quebec without much effort. The key is to celebrate diversity rather than unity.
4. Having done all this,I would make our fastest-growing demographic group the least educated. I would add a second underclass,unassimilated,undereducated and antagonistic to our population. I would have this second underclass have a 50 percent dropout rate from school.
5. I would then get the big foundations and big business to give these efforts lots of money. I would invest in ethnic identity,and I would establish the cult of victimology. I would get all minorities to think their lack of success was all the fault of the majority.
6. I would establish dual citizenship and promote divided loyalties. I would celebrate diversity. Diversity is a wonderfully seductive word. It stresses differences rather than commonalities. Diverse people worldwide are mostly engaged in hating each otherthat is,when they are not killing each other. advantage of this myopia.
7. Then I would place all these subjects off-limitsmake it taboo to talk about. I would find a word similar to heretic in the 16th century that stopped discussion and paralyzed thinking. Words like racist,xenophobe halt argument and conversation. Having made America a bilingual-bicultural country,having established multiculturalism,having the large foundations fund the doctrine of victimology, I would next make it impossible to enforce our immigration laws. I would develop a mantra because immigration has been good for America,it must always be good. I would make every individual immigrant sympatric and ignore the cumulative impact.
8. Lastly,I would censor Victor Davis Hansons book Mexifornia this book is dangerous;it exposes my plan to destroy America. So please,pleaseif you feel that America deserves to be destroyedplease,pleasedont buy this book! This guy is on to my plan. The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion,but allow very lively debate within that spectrum. Noam Chomsky,American linguist and U.S. media and foreign policy critic.
posted on 07/08/2011 4:15:03 PM PDT
A friend of mine was recently in NYC, maybe three weeks or a month ago, and described running into a Puerto Rican Day parade. Needless to say, it was a debauch of filth and obscenity, dirty people peeing and crapping in the alleyways, menacing passersbys, and generally acting like animals.
Perhaps some local freepers can fill in the details and corroborate.
To: hinckley buzzard
The police prescence at the numerous parades that go on in New York City every year vary dramatically depending on group, ethnicity. Events like the Puerto Rican parade require a much larger police prescence than for others. A few years back several arrests were made for rape by those attending the parade, a crime directly related to the event.
posted on 07/08/2011 4:42:56 PM PDT
(BHO:Satan's Evil Twin)
To: hinckley buzzard
Ummm....yes, but that’s an accurate description of NYC’s St Patrick’s day parade as well.
posted on 07/08/2011 6:09:48 PM PDT
To: hinckley buzzard
“...A friend of mine was recently in NYC..described running into a Puerto Rican Day parade. Needless to say, it was a debauch of filth and obscenity, dirty people peeing and crapping in the alleyways, menacing passersbys, and generally acting like animals...”
Puerto Rican, or Gay Pride?
posted on 07/08/2011 10:52:05 PM PDT
(I'm still fond of the United States. I just can't find it. -- Fred Reed)
Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual
posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its
management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the
exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson