Skip to comments.Timeline / Eight hours of terror in southern Israel
Posted on 08/18/2011 10:17:38 AM PDT by Nachum
A series of terrorist attacks took place near Eilat on Thursday, killing at least six people and wounding dozens.
* 12:00 P.M. - Terror cell fires at Egged bus from a private vehicle, 7 hurt
* 12:30 P.M. IDF forces called to the scene of the attack hurt by explosive device
* 12:35 P.M. Mortar shells fired from Egypt into Israel, no one hurt
* 13:10 P.M. Terror cell fires anti-tank missile toward private vehicle near border, 7 hurt
* 13:11 P.M. Another anti-tank missile fired toward private vehicle, six people killed
(Excerpt) Read more at haaretz.com ...
Bibi needs to continue to protect Israel & tell NObama to butt out.
And if Obama whines about it, then treat him as an enemy too.
If only we could put our finger on it.......
Something in the last year or two seems to have re-energized muslim extremists throughout the
mid-east and spurred them on to renewed and escalting levels of violence against non-muslims.
* 13:13 P.M. Gaza Incinerated
Open up on Gaza for eight hours with 155’s. First target will be hospitals, and then apartment buildings. Hamas wants a war against populations, give it to them. Nazi Germany reaped the whirlwind after they sowed the wind, time for Hamas to reap the same.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.