Enumerate them please.
Click on the link and read it yourself.
From the article:
1. Abolish lifetime tenure for federal judges by amending Article III, Section I of the Constitution.
2. Congress should have the power to override Supreme Court decisions with a two-thirds vote.
3. Scrap the federal income tax by repealing the Sixteenth Amendment.
4. End the direct election of senators by repealing the Seventeenth Amendment.
5. Require the federal government to balance its budget every year.
6. The federal Constitution should define marriage as between one man and one woman in all 50 states.
7. Abortion should be made illegal throughout the country.
In deed. I'm usually leery of ANYONE who wants to start 'tweaking" the Constitution be it Democrat OR Republican. The only real problem I have with it is that it is not being enforced as intended. It won't matter if it is changed any at all if it won't be enforced.