You could apply the Harley-Davidson slogan to this:
“If I have to explain, then you’d never understand.”
Blind Man in a Biker Bar
A blind man wanders into an all girls biker bar by mistake.
He finds his way to a bar stool and orders some coffee.
After sitting there for a while, he yells to the server, "Hey, you want to hear a blonde joke?"
The bar immediately falls absolutely silent.
In a very deep, husky voice the woman next to him says, "Before you tell that joke, sir, I think it is only fair given that you're blind that you should know five things:
1. The bartender is a blonde girl with a baseball bat.
2. The bouncer is a blonde girl.
3. I'm a 6-foot tall, 175 lb. Blonde woman with a black belt in karate.
4. The woman sitting next to me is blonde & a professional weightlifter.
5. The lady to your right is blonde and a professional wrestler.
Now, think about it seriously, Mister. Do you still want to tell that joke?"
The blind man thinks for a second, shakes his head, and mutters,
"No, not if I'm going to have to explain it five freaking times."