Skip to comments.Obama’s Checklist: 60 Percent of Promises Fulfilled
Posted on 10/25/2011 2:17:11 PM PDT by La Enchiladita
President Obama has crossed off 60 percent of his 2008 campaign promises from his to-do list, he told supporters in Los Angeles Monday as he asked them to help him check off the remaining items.
I keep a checklist in my desk, and I kind of see, all right, I made a bunch of these promises during the campaign and let me see, yes, I got that done and that one, yes. No, that ones not done yet. So weve got about 60 percent done in three years, Obama told the crowd at the L.A. home of actors Antonio Banderas and Melanie Griffith. So Im pretty confident we can get the other 40 percent done in the next five years.
The president listed health care reform, the repeal of Dont Ask, Dont Tell, and passing consumer protections among the promises that he has fulfilled.
...Items left on the presidents agenda include comprehensive immigration reform, passing energy policy that makes sense and, of course, fixing the economy.
(Excerpt) Read more at abcnews.go.com ...
There is only one item on the Americans checklist “Obama out in 2012”
The economy comes in last.
tell me this isn't a clear sign he's juvenile.
He only has 2 things on his “list” Destroying this country and getting re-elected to rule this country.
Golfing at 40 different courses - CHECK!
That is one item on MY checklist I will do my best to ensure.
Because right now they are not competing against Obama for the nomination, but against each other.
I used to be amazed at his shear unmitigated arrogance
I don’t think anything would surprise me anymore including a call for martial law
Obama supporters are so dumb he could say 600% and they would just chant and cheer.
60% is a D minus, almost an F. So his view of his own accomplishments is actually only 1 point off from everyone elses.
He keeps a check list on his desk? Every picture I’ve seen of his desk since he’s been occupying the office the desk was completely bare. Well except for the one with his dirty shoes on it.
Wow, 59% must have been promises to the gay community.
Funneling billions of tax dollars to Democrats laundered through failed businesses that received taxpayer funds. — CHECK!
Sending weapons to the enemies of the United States and Mexico.— CHECK!
You’re right. I doubt he knows where his “desk” is.
He’s spent his entire presidency travelling or golfing or wolfing down greasy burgers and chicken wings.
These are the enemies and the scum who are supporting this fraud. Note thier names and boycott thier products, show your disatisfaction with thier choices after all the movie ticket or cd or game ticket YOU pay for is going to fund this moron and his path of destruction. Do you think any of these a##hats in hollywood have anything to worry about?
"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the US Government cannot pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government's reckless fiscal policies. Increasing America's debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that, the buck stops here. Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better."
~ Senator Barack H. Obama, March 2006
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.