Skip to comments.A Letter from an Enraged Lady
Posted on 10/30/2011 10:43:06 AM PDT by dvan
I Think She Is Upset!
Alan Simpson, Senator from Wyoming , Co-Chair of Obama's deficit commission, called senior citizens the Greediest Generation as he compared "Social Security" to a Milk Cow with 310 million teats. Here's a response in a letter from PATTY MYERS in Wyoming ... I think she is a little ticked off! She also tells it like it is!
"Hey Alan, let's get a few things straight..
1. As a career politician, you have been on the public dole for FIFTY YEARS.
2. I have been paying Social Security taxes for 48 YEARS (since I was 15 years old. I am now 63).
3 My Social Security payments, and those of millions of other Americans, were safely tucked away in an interest bearing account for decades until you political pukes decided to raid the account and give OUR money to a bunch of zero ambition losers in return for votes, thus bankrupting the system and turning Social Security into a Ponzi scheme that would have made Bernie Madoff proud..
4. Recently, just like Lucy & Charlie Brown, you and your ilk pulled the proverbial football away from millions of American seniors nearing retirement and moved the goalposts for full retirement from age 65 to age 67. NOW, you and your shill commission are proposing to move the goalposts YET AGAIN.
5. I, and millions of other Americans, have been paying into Medicare from Day One, and now you morons propose to change the rules of the game. Why? Because you idiots mismanaged other parts of the economy to such an extent that you need to steal money from Medicare to pay the bills.
6. I, and millions of other Americans, have been paying income taxes our entire lives, and now you propose to increase our taxes yet again. Why? Because you incompetent bastards spent our money so profligately that you just kept on spending even after you ran out of money. Now, you come to the American taxpayers and say you need more to pay off YOUR debt.To add insult to injury, you label us "greedy" for calling "bullshit" on your incompetence. Well, Captain Bullshit, I have a few questions for YOU.
1. How much money have you earned from the American taxpayers during your pathetic 50-year political career?
2. At what age did you retire from your pathetic political career, and how much are you receiving in annual retirement benefits from the American taxpayers?
3. How much do you pay for YOUR government provided health insurance?
4. What cuts in YOUR retirement and healthcare benefits are you proposing in your disgusting deficit reduction proposal, or, as usual, have you exempted yourself and your political cronies?
It is you, Captain Bullshit, and your political co-conspirators called Congress who are the "greedy" ones. It is you and your fellow nutcases who have bankrupted America and stolen the American dream from millions of loyal, patriotic taxpayers. And for what? Votes. That's right, sir. You and yours have bankrupted America for the sole purpose of advancing your pathetic political careers. You know it, we know it, and you know that we know it.
And you can take that to the bank, you miserable son of a bitch.
If you like the way things are in America delete this. If you agree with what a fellow Wyoming citizen Patty Myers says, PASS IT ON!!!
Gee. An email. I wonder if it’s real?
Buy this woman a dozen roses and a nice bottle of wine! She ROCKS!!
Six degrees of separation (by email). Loved this email and I posted it within another thread.....my mistake.
It should stand alone;)
I don’t know if it’s real, but it’s definitely classic. lol
“My Social Security payments, and those of millions of other Americans, were safely tucked away in an interest bearing account for decades . . .”
Don’t know where the lady got that piece of information - that hasn’t been true for decades, if ever. Part of the problem is that every time anybody tried to point out the Social Security system was a scam, the lame-o democrats started flapping their yaps about some non-existent “lock-box”, and their even more lame-o enablers in the media let them get away with it, and the sheeple bought it.
Now they see they’re going to have to pay a price, and they’re ticked. Unless and until these people start to hold the Democrat party responsible for their lies and prevarications, they’re going to have to learn to deal with economic disasters.
Sadly enough in this election cycle a Pi$$ed off public is an advantage for 0bama.
She sounds a lot like Ann Barnhardt. I got that e-mail too and forwarded it to my list. IMO she was rather mild. Simpson and the rest deserve to feel the tines of pitchforks.
FWIW Simpson is a Republican.
I want to send this Lady a box of chocolates ...
I don't think so. I think Baraq is a landslide loser in 2012.
I agree with your post.
It’s a nice rant, but SS and Mediscare were always going to be in trouble when the boomers retired.
The problem is, that’s NOW. The Democrat chickens have come home to roost.
The Baraqqi Depression certainly makes it doubly worse by forcing retirements and cutting the amount of taxpayers due to massive unemployment.
I, and millions of other Americans, have been paying into Medicare from Day One, and now you morons propose to change the rules of the game. Why?
Because the taxes collected from "you, and millions of other Americans" don't come close to paying for the services you receive and expect to receive in the future.
It appears that she has a point: Our benevolent government “forced” people into Social Security and Medicare and now point an accusing finger at them (us) because we expected to have some Social “Security” and health coverage. Our nation has been raped by thee nitwits.
I hope this post is not deleted for the lady’s flowery language. It the OWS group can speak freely, a taxpayer should be able to express herself and her outrage.
In far too many cases.
Sadly, I agree. The morons living in this country these days aren't smart enough to figure out that people like Barry ARE causing the problems that are pi$$ing them off. It won't be long before the pi$$ed off are out there shouting "four more years" like a bunch of seals barking for a fish at the zoo.
I know Simpson’s a Republican - but just because this woman dumped on him doesn’t mean he’s responsible for the problem.
Lookit, there are plenty of problems with Republicans, especially those of the RINO stripe (Mazzoli-Simpson, anyone?). But at least Republicans have tried to deal with Social Security - even Bush, for all his failings, took a hesitant shot at it.
But those responsible Republicans who did try to work on Social Security soon found themselves demagogued by the donkeys. For crying out loud, Biden’s doing that now. And although there may be some, I’ve never seen a Democrat put his or her political @ss on the line to work on fixing Social Security.
So wail on Simpson or whatever career politicians one wants, but the overwhelming burden of guilt in this case (and most of the others the good lady mentions) is squarely on the shoulders of the Kennedys, Dodds, Clintons, Franks, Pelosis, Reeds, Dinkinss, etc., etc., etc. of the world.
Obama and team are going to sell health care the same way - everyone puts in from their paychecks - and expects payments to be handled like an insurance company would do ( investing - knowing young people pay more than what they 'get' and take more health care dollars when they're old)
Like Social Security, the gov will pretend it's taking in designated dollars, but they'll spend the funds on the same dem victim groups they always spend money on.... When middle aged citizens of today get older they'll be faced with 'It's an entitlement and must be cut' - their health care dollars gone - spent on 'job training' for folks who will never accept a job - or people 'disabled' because they want to play 'baby in diaper' or whatever.
Dems have favorites - and those victim groups WILL get their money from the middle class... even while the middle class is being lied to about how the money is to be used..
Dem crooks should NOT be allowed to call ANY taxes they create anything OTHER than SLUSH fund taxes.
FWIW Simpson is a Republican.
That is what is wrong with the Republican Party, too many staid, RINOs.