Skip to comments.Schultz Guest: Koch Brothers 'Purchased' Cain So They Could 'Kill More People' With Toxins
Posted on 11/04/2011 7:29:09 PM PDT by governsleastgovernsbest
How vile is Mike Papantonio? For the second time in three days the trial lawyer-cum-radio host has actually made Ed Schultz look relatively reasonable.
Interviewed by Schultz on his MSNBC show this evening, Papantonio claimed that the Koch brothers had "purchased" Herman Cain in order to be able to "kill more people" with their toxins.
View the video here.
(Excerpt) Read more at newsbusters.org ...
Is there any liberal media type more loathsome than Mike Papantonio? Bottom-of-the-barrel ping to Today show list.
Who’d they buy Cain from? Some Kenyan slave trader?
Besides the Demicoms the loudest calls for Cain to quit was from Romney supporters in the talk show circut...One Milwaukee talk show host was beating up on Mark Block the day before this broke..
As the good and honest people of this country become more aware of the shenanigans perpetrated by the left, the left manifests itself in concentrations much like a carbuncle, or vomit, or other festering filth.
MSNBC is in competition with other television networks on the left including Al Gore’s CURRENT TV network.
I guess they feel they have to do their best to out-crazy the competition in order to survive.
The Insanity Channel. I’ve got it blocked at my house.
Why would it be anything else?
The Left is comprised of the vile, the evil, the delusional, the demented, the pathological, generally the scum of the Earth. Seems Schultz, and other Lefties of similar media positions are out to prove it.
They’re doin’ a good job.
Is this guy on drugs?
Pimpatino is absolute scum, but the whole left is unhinged over the Koch brothers. Even the leftist simpletons here in KS are always whining about the Koch brothers, even though they employ thousands of Kansans.
I dont believe that. But I know where Cain got the idea for his 9-9-9 plan. He got it from his sexual harassment settlement which was in September, 1999: 9/99 LOL!
Always remember the first rule of power tactics:
1. “Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have.”
2. “Never go outside the expertise of your people. When an action or tactic is outside the experience of the people, the result is confusion, fear and retreat.... [and] the collapse of communication.
3. “Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy. Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty. (This happens all the time. Watch how many organizations under attack are blind-sided by seemingly irrelevant arguments that they are then forced to address.)
4. “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules. You can kill them with this, for they can no more obey their own rules than the Christian church can live up to Christianity.”
5. “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon. It is almost impossible to counteract ridicule. Also it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage.”
6. “A good tactic is one your people enjoy.”
7. “A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag. Man can sustain militant interest in any issue for only a limited time....”
8. “Keep the pressure on, with different tactics and actions, and utilize all events of the period for your purpose.”
9. “The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.”
10. “The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition. It is this unceasing pressure that results in the reactions from the opposition that are essential for the success of the campaign.”
11. “If you push a negative hard and deep enough, it will break through into its counterside... every positive has its negative.”
12. “The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.”
13. Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it. In conflict tactics there are certain rules that [should be regarded] as universalities. One is that the opposition must be singled out as the target and ‘frozen.’...
“...any target can always say, ‘Why do you center on me when there are others to blame as well?’ When your ‘freeze the target,’ you disregard these [rational but distracting] arguments.... Then, as you zero in and freeze your target and carry out your attack, all the ‘others’ come out of the woodwork very soon. They become visible by their support of the target...’
Saul Alinsky ... Neo-Marxist ... Community Organizer ... loved and imitated by Liberals everywhere and especially in the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave.
First Ben Bradlee says to “run to the roundhouse”, and now this guy says that the Koch Brothers “PURCHASED” Cain? I can’t stand these pathetic scumbags! At least now everyone can see who the REAL racists are!!!
Forgive me if I forget to laugh at your “joke”...
Will there be an apology on-screen? Will this person be exiled from their air?
Where's Sharpton? Jackson? /s
Since when do the One Percenter Koch Brothers buy another One Percenter? Don't they get more for their money buying 99 Ninety-nine Percenters?
A good Capitalist deals in volume.
Thanks for the ping/post/video, Mark. I heard this guy on my car radio a couple of times years ago (while searching for talk stations). I never had enough interest in him to look him up on the internet because he made no sense. Thanks for putting a face to the crazytalker. Yes he was...and is...loathsome.
Thanks for all of your work over the years. It is appreciated.