Skip to comments.Allred’s involvement in Cain accusations a sure sign charges are worthless
Posted on 11/07/2011 2:36:58 PM PST by Fred
All the ingredients are here. We have a potentially powerful politician, a hopelessly flimsy accusation of sexual misconduct and a predictable media, desperate to fill broadcast hours. Was there really ever any doubt that alleged civil rights attorney Gloria Allred would get involved?
After all, whether shes demonstrating anal sex using a baseball bat, buddying up to bereft pornstars or inserting herself into the life of Chaz Bono, shes proven that her proper place is in front of a camera,
(Excerpt) Read more at dailycaller.com ...
Amen!!! Get that salt!
As the Clintonistas said “It’s just about sex. Let’s move on.”
I just saw the accuser on TV. Is she really the best they can come up with?
At a Teaparty event she claims to have talked to him? Was Cain screaming where are the white women???
The fact that Howard Stern’s producer was on before Allred came up to the microphone should have tipped people off.
Has anyone compiled a list of clients for Alred? I can think of:
1. Amber Frey, Scott Peterson’s girlfriend
2. Nicki, Meg Whitman’s maid.
We can probably “profile” this lady from the client list.
I agree. IMHO, Clinton’s actions and words - and the left’s reaction to them - make any allegations by the left or even proven past sins of any conservative something to be simply tuned out until there is unequivocal hard evidence.
Testimony about events that allegedly happened 10 years ago by people who are politically liberal counts for nothing in my book.
If someone produced real hard evidence of some kind of adulterous romance that happened 10 years ago, as a “super-con” or whatever a liberal would label me as, I know that no one has a perfectly sinless past. So I’m more concerned about what a person does and says today. And I’m more concerned about what laws and regulations I think a candidate would caused to be enacted or not enacted while in office. In other words, I’d be much more concerned if 10 years ago a candidate waffled on the sanctity of life, Constitutional “innovations”, American defense, free enterprise, etc. In my mind, I have to keep in mind that liberals at this point only have mudslinging as an electoral strategy. So all of what they say about Cain or Bachmann is just noise.
If I was a candidate I would simply state that this is a murky, mudslinging allegation so there is no way to respond to it without giving it legitimacy as an issue where it truly has none. If I’m asked “have you stopped beating your wife?” I can’t respond to that. Then I’d keep on working through any outlets that will publish my principles, ideas, etc.
Soon as I saw her face , flushed and radiant with being on camera, I knew Gloria Allred had struck fool’s gold with her.
They are a perfect match.
However, LISTENING to Ms. Bialek’s statement on the radio about three hours ago, almost had me believing her, regardless of how suspect this whole thing was.
But, I don’t believe that this crap is coming from the Democrats. It’s too early to use it as an October surprise.
I would believe it’s coming from the Republicans to narrow the field in the primary.
I don’t believe any of the accusations. Cain is a smart guy. Smart enough to know that if he’d done this kinda stuff, it would come out in a campaign.
Bill Clinton set the standard so from that standpoint it makes Cain the perfect candidate.
My first reaction to hearing Allred was involved was that it was a sure sign the charges are totally bogus and politically motivated, and the lefties don’t care who knows it.
Is this Gloria’s client?
Managing Director New Buisnes Development at CBS Radio
Greater Chicago Area · Broadcast Media
Chicago TEA Party Lead Activist on Sharon Bialek: I did not recognize her and I was there all weekend
Lie Detector Test
We The People have been educated and have read Rules for Radicals ... They’ve pulled out all the stops against Herman Cain ... they must be scared out of their wits because they know he is the only GOP Candidate who can face off with Obama on Obama’s visceral level and win!
Alinsky’s Rules .......
1. “Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have.”
2. “Never go outside the expertise of your people. When an action or tactic is outside the experience of the people, the result is confusion, fear and retreat.... [and] the collapse of communication.
3. “Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy. Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty. (This happens all the time. Watch how many organizations under attack are blind-sided by seemingly irrelevant arguments that they are then forced to address.)
4. “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules. You can kill them with this, for they can no more obey their own rules than the Christian church can live up to Christianity.”
5. “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon. It is almost impossible to counteract ridicule. Also it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage.”
6. “A good tactic is one your people enjoy.”
7. “A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag. Man can sustain militant interest in any issue for only a limited time....”
8. “Keep the pressure on, with different tactics and actions, and utilize all events of the period for your purpose.”
9. “The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.”
10. “The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition. It is this unceasing pressure that results in the reactions from the opposition that are essential for the success of the campaign.”
11. “If you push a negative hard and deep enough, it will break through into its counterside... every positive has its negative.”
12. “The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.”
13. Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it. In conflict tactics there are certain rules that [should be regarded] as universalities. One is that the opposition must be singled out as the target and ‘frozen.’...
“...any target can always say, ‘Why do you center on me when there are others to blame as well?’ When your ‘freeze the target,’ you disregard these [rational but distracting] arguments.... Then, as you zero in and freeze your target and carry out your attack, all the ‘others’ come out of the woodwork very soon. They become visible by their support of the target...’
She is definitely coached by Alred
Shes white...sure to piss off us rednecks right?
And ....CBS has already shown that they are willing to manufacture evidence if the out come is what they consider righteous.
IMO I wouldnt be surprised if it turns out shes a paid actress of sorts whose appearance is intended to draw out the other acusers,